How to Do Facial for Skin Whitening Instantly At Home
Skin whitening facials are meant to give you a blemish free, fair and even skin tone. Skin whitening facials detoxify your skin to give that flawless, blemish-free look. If you are someone who prefers all natural home remedies to chemical-infused facial treatments then you are at the right place. In this article, we will tell you how you can achieve that flawless, beautiful and radiant skin at the comfort of your home with this 3-steps facial.
Cleansing your face with milk and lemon cleanser
Milk is a natural cleanser and lemon is a natural bleach. Milk is a natural source of lactic acid, it is the perfect replacement for your chemical-based cleansing milk. These ingredients cleanse your face gently without irritating your skin. Always bear in mind that before applying anything you need to make sure that your skin is squeaky clean otherwise you may end up with acne or pimple.
- Milk: 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
- Cotton balls: 1-2
- Mix milk and lemon juice in a clean container.
- Dip a cotton ball, squeeze out the excess.
- Gently dab it all over your face and neck.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Pat dry your face with a clean towel.
Do this right at the beginning of the facial treatment, to make sure your face is free from dirt and gunk. Repeat this process twice to deep cleanse your face.
Scrubbing your face with an oatmeal scrub
Oatmeal clears clogged pores, honey brightens the skin tone and cucumber juice adds hydration to dry skin. This scrub has a coarse texture, it exfoliates the skin easily. Cucumber juice keeps the skin hydrated and honey locks in the hydration and moisturizes the skin. Honey has anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces zits and bumps from the surface of the skin.
- Cucumber juice: 1 teaspoon
- Honey: 1 teaspoon
- Oatmeal: 3 teaspoons
- Add all the ingredients in a clean bowl and mix properly.
- Take a generous amount of this scrub and apply it evenly all over your face.
- Massage it lightly in a circular motion applying light pressure for at least 10 minutes, to remove impurities and dead skin cells from your face.
- Once you are done, rinse off with cold water.
- Pat dry your skin with a towel.
Apply a hydrating face mask at the end
After cleansing, it is important to provide nourishment and moisturization to your skin. So always apply a natural face pack for your skin to absorb the goodness of its ingredients.
- Yogurt: 2 teaspoons
- Potato juice: 1 teaspoon
- Tomato juice: 1 teaspoon
- Wheat flour: 1 teaspoon
- Aloe vera gel; 1 teaspoon
- Face pack brush: 1
- Mix all the ingredients in a clean bowl.
- Take a generous amount of this face pack on your face pack brush.
- Apply it evenly all over your face.
- Let it stay for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Follow up with a toner and a moisturizer.
The regular use of this 3-step facial in place of your regular salon-facial will give you the desired results effectively.