How to Do Whitening Facial At Home
In this modern world, cosmetics play a vital role in brightening and whitening our skin tone. But, you can also do a whitening facial at home, once or twice a month, which could offer you such bright and glowing effects naturally on your face. Let us have a look at how to do this natural skin whitening facial at home…
#1. Cleansing – Greek Yogurt And Lime Juice Cleanser
|Lavender essential oil||3 drops|
|Freshly squeezed lime juice||1 tsp|
|Argan oil||1 tsp|
|Greek yogurt||1/2 cup|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add the Greek yogurt into it.
- Now add the freshly squeezed lime juice into the Greek yogurt kept in the bowl.
- Then add the lavender essential oil and Argan oil into the yogurt kept in the bowl.
- Start to whisk the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a creamy paste.
- Now take an airtight container and put this obtained cream into it and store it for future use.
- Take a small amount of this cleansing cream and start applying it all over your face and neck.
- Also, massage your face gently with the applied paste using your fingertips.
- Leave the paste to be there on your face for about 5 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face with warm water followed by cold water.
- Then pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- This cream will last for about 10 days if you store it in a cool place.
- Continue using this cream every day once for cleansing your face to get rid of all the impurities present in your skin.
#2. Steaming – Dried Herbs Steam
|Dried chamomile / rosemary / peppermint||1/4 cup|
|Regular water||1 bowl|
- Firstly, take a medium-sized bowl and add dried chamomile or Rosemary or peppermint based on your choice into it.
- Then take another bowl filled with regular water and boil it for a few minutes.
- After that, remove the hot water and pour it inside the bowl containing the dried herbs.
- Now take a bath towel and cover your head with it along with the bowl containing the herbal water.
- Bend your head down while closing your eyes such that your face should be in the way of the steam rising up from the bowl. Also, make sure that the steam does not go out of the towel-tent.
- Continue to steam your face for about 10 minutes.
- Then remove the towel from your head and start rinsing your face.
- Initially, wash your face with warm water and do the final rinse with cold water.
- After that, pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat steaming your face for at least once in a week regularly to obtain whitening and glowing effects on your facial skin.
#3. Scrubbing – Milk Powder And Cucumber Juice Scrub
|Milk powder||1 tsp|
|Lemon juice||1/2 tsp|
|Rice flour||1 tsp|
|Cucumber juice||3 tsp|
- Firstly, take a mixing bowl and add the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then start mixing the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a fine scrub.
- After that, start applying this obtained scrub all over your face using the fingertips.
- Gently massage your facial skin with the applied scrub for about 5 minutes.
- Then leave the paste to be there on your facial skin for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face with normal water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat using this facial scrub once per day to see some impressive results.
#4. Massaging – Ripe Papaya And Banana Cream
|Ripe Papaya||1 small piece|
|Raw Honey||2 tsp|
|Ripe Banana||1/4th of a fruit|
|Fresh Lemon juice||3 to 4 tsp|
- Firstly, take the ripe banana and the ripe papaya and place them in a blender.
- Then add the raw honey into the blender.
- Blend the ingredients well until it turns to a smooth creamy paste.
- Then add the freshly squeezed lime juice into the banana paste and whisk it well.
- Now put the banana cream into a small bowl and start using it on your face.
- Take a small amount, about 1 tsp, of the cream and start applying it on your face.
- Then massage your facial regions with the applied cream in circular motions for a few minutes till it gets absorbed well.
- Repeat massaging with 4 tsp(1 tsp x 4 times) of this banana cream to see some effective results on your face.
- Then leave the applied cream to be there on your face until it becomes completely dry.
- Continue massaging this cream once per day regularly all over your face to increase the blood circulation in your facial regions.
- Also, it helps in reducing the blemishes and black spots present in your facial skin.
#5. Face Mask – Rice Flour And Honey Mask
|Raw honey||2 tbsp|
|Ground rice flour||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a mixing bowl and add the finely ground rice flour into it.
- Then add the raw honey into the rice flour powder mix kept in the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well using a spoon until it forms a fine paste.
- Now use a cosmetic brush and apply this rice flour mask all over your cleansed face and neck. Avoid applying the mask on the sensitive regions around your eyes.
- Let the applied paste be there on your skin for about 15 minutes.
- Then gently massage your facial skin in circular motions with the applied paste using your fingertips for a few minutes.
- Now take a damp washcloth and start wiping it all over your face to remove the applied mask.
- Finally, rinse your face well with cold water and pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Later apply a mild toner all over your face. You can also prefer applying the rosewater as a toner on your face.
- Then take a small amount of your regular moisturizer and apply it all over your facial skin.
- Repeat using this facial mask for about 2 to 3 times per week to obtain skin whitening effects on your facial skin.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019