How To Easily Remove Skin Tags, Moles, Blackheads, Spots And Warts By Using Natural Remedies
The natural remedies stated below like the arsenal you always needed to make your skin look brighter, younger, wrinkle-free and naturally gorgeous without spending tons of money. Have a look.
- Peel a ripe banana and cut it into small slices.
- Put these slices in a blender along with a couple of tablespoons of milk and then blend them together to make a thick pulpy paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and spread it evenly throughout using your fingers.
- Leave the paste as it is for about 15-20 minutes until it gets absorbed by the skin and dries up.
- Wash off the paste using lukewarm water and a mild cleanser to remove any remnants from the pores.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to take proper care of your skin and make it look gorgeous.
- Take a handful of neem leaves in a blender along with a garlic clove, a few drops of lemon juice and a dash of water.
- Grind all the ingredients together for a few seconds to make a really thick paste.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water first and then massage it using this paste for about 5 minutes.
- Sit back and relax for an additional 15 minutes before washing off the paste using a scrubber and a clean towel along with water.
- Make a big batch of this paste and use it on alternate days to get the best results.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Cut a fresh aloe vera leaf and extract a small cup worth of aloe vera gel from it.
- Apply this gel directly on your face. Aloe vera is very beneficial for the skin and can be used as it is in the original form.
- Massage the face for 15 minutes to exfoliate the pores properly and remove the dead skin cells and dirt trapped inside them.
- Leave the paste to get absorbed by the skin for 10 minutes. Try not to touch the face while resting.
- Rinse off the paste using lukewarm water and a herbal cleanser. Exfoliate again to complete the process.
- Use this remedy every day to get rid of blackheads, warts and other skin abnormalities and make the skin glow.
Orange Peel Extract
- Take a few orange peel extract and put them under the sun until it gets dries up completely.
- Grind the dried orange peel extracts to make a fine powder.
- Mix this powder with some yoghurt and a few drops of any essential oil of your choice to make a thick dense paste.
- Spread this paste on your face and scrub it in circular motions to exfoliate the skin. Wash your face first to remove any layers above your pores.
- Splash lukewarm water on your face and remove the paste properly. Follow up with a moisturizer.
- Repeat this remedy three to four times a week to make your face clear and clean naturally at home.
- Take some granulated sugar and grind them to make a slightly coarse paste.
- Mix this powder with some water or milk to make a grainy mixture having the sugar crystals still intact.
- Apply this paste on your face and scrub it with your fingers to cleanse the pores and remove anything clogging them. Clogged pores are the reason for a lot of skin related problems.
- Wash your face with some lemon juice infused water after about 20 minutes of application.
- Use this process two to three times a week to get gorgeous looking spot free skin in about a couple of weeks only.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- Goodbye Grey Hair: Natural Remedies effective For Gray Hair - May 31, 2019
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home - May 31, 2019
- Whitening Gold Herbal Facial for Glowing Skin At Home - May 22, 2019
Tags : beautybeauty diyBlackheadsclear skindiyget gorgeous skin at homehome made skin care productshome remedieshome remedies for clear skinMolesremove blackheadsskin careSkin TagsSpots