How to get glowing skin at home. DIY SOAP Beauty tips that gives you instant fairness and glow.
Having a natural glow on your facial skin could really improve the appearance of your face to a greater extent. There are many natural ingredients which can be used to achieve this at the comfort of your home. There are a few DIY homemade soap recipes which could offer a glow to your skin. Let us have a look at them here…
#1. Tomato And Rosewater Soap
|Raw Honey||1 tbsp|
|Tomato pulp||2 tbsp|
|Gram flour||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, take any normal soap and grate it well.
- Then put the grated soap into a mixing bowl and place it on hot boiling water.
- Wait until the soap gets melted down completely and then remove it from the heat.
- Now add the other given ingredients one by one into the melted soap mixture kept in the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well fast using a spoon for a couple of times.
- Now take the soap mold and fill it with the obtained soap mixture.
- After that, place the filled mold in the refrigerator and leave it to get cool down for about 30 minutes.
- Then take the soap out from the mold and start using it on your facial skin as you do normally and rinse it with normal water.
- Continue using this soap regularly on your face every day while cleansing your face and taking bath to get some effective results.
#2. Lye And Turmeric Powder Soap
|Olive oil||5 oz|
|Distilled water||4.95 oz|
|Peanut oil||1 to 2 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||2 to 3 tbsp|
|Orange Essential oil||1.32 oz|
- Firstly, add the lye to a mixing bowl filled with distilled water.
- Then stir the water mixture using a spoon until the lye gets completely dissolved.
- After that, take another mixing bowl and add the turmeric powder and peanut oil into it.
- Mix the ingredients well for a couple of times and place the bowl aside.
- Now take a microwave-safe bowl and add the olive oil and shortening into it.
- Heat the bowl for about 3 minutes until they get melted down completely.
- Then wait until the mixture reaches a warm temperature of about 120 to 130 degrees.
- Now add the lye water solution to the olive oil mixture and mix them well using a spoon.
- After that, add the given essential oils and turmeric powder into the olive oil mix kept in the bowl.
- Then take a soap mold and pour the obtained soap mixture into it.
- Leave it to dry for about 1 to 3 days until the soap mixture becomes hardened.
- Now use this turmeric soap on your face and body whenever you are taking bath to get the desired results.
- Repeat using this turmeric soap regularly on your face to see some impressive results on your facial skin.
#3. Oats And Dried Lavender Flowers Soap
|Goat’s milk soap (melted)||9 to 10 ounces|
|Quick cook oats||1/4 cup|
|Dried lavender flowers||1 tbsp|
|Lavender essential oil||1/4 tsp|
- Firstly, take any goat’s milk soap and boil it until it gets melted down completely.
- Then add the dried lavender flowers and quick cook oats into the melted soap mixture.
- Again microwave the ingredients for a few minutes until it turns to a molten state.
- Now add the lavender essential oil into the molten soap mixture kept in the bowl.
- Use a spoon and mix the ingredients well for a few seconds.
- After that, take the soap molds and fill it with the molten soap mixture.
- Leave the soap mixture to get cool down completely.
- Then pop the soap out from the mold and use it all over your skin for washing your face.
- Continue using this lavender soap regularly like a normal soap during every time you cleanse your face.
#4.Lemon Essential Oil Soap
|Goat’s milk soap or Shea butter soap||1 1/2 cups|
|Lemon essential oil||4 to 6 drops|
|Dried Lemon zest||3 to 4 lemons|
- Firstly, take any soap of your choice and cut it into a few small cubes.
- Then add the cubes into a microwave-safe bowl and heat the soap cubes for about one minute.
- Also, heat for another 15 to 30 seconds until the soap gets melted down completely.
- When the cubes gets melted, add the lemon essential oil and dried lemon zest into it.
- Now use a spoon and stir the mixture well until it turns to a fine mixture.
- After that, take the soap mold and fill it with the obtained soap mixture.
- Leave the soap mixture filled mold to get cool down for about at least one hour.
- Then press the mold to remove the solidified soap out from it.
- Apply this lemon soap on your face and rinse it with normal water.
- Repeat using this lemon soap every day regularly on your face while washing it instead of your regular cleanser or bathing soap.
#5. Oatmeal And Honey Soap
|Goat’s milk soap (melted)||3/4 pounds|
|Rolled oats||8 ounces|
|Raw honey||4 tbsp|
- Firstly, take the oats and grind them thoroughly using a food processor or a rolling pin until it turns to a fine powder.
- Now take a microwave-safe bowl and add a few chopped goat’s milk soap into it.
- Then microwave the bowl for about 30 seconds and add 10 more seconds to it until the mixture gets meted down completely.
- After that, add the honey and ground oatmeal powder into the melted soap mixture kept in the bowl.
- Then use a spoon and stir the ingredients for a couple of times.
- Now take the soap mold and fill the spaces with the obtained soap mixture.
- Let the soap paste inside the mold gets solidified for about one hour.
- Then take the soap out from the mold and use it on your face and body while bathing and rinsing your face.
- Also, store this oatmeal soap in an air-tight container to increase the shelf life of the soap.
- Use this oatmeal soap regularly on your face and body like the normal soap to get some effective and impressive results on the appearance of your skin.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019