How To Get Pore less Skin | Do’s & Don’ts
Everyone wishes to have a clear face. Pores are like small openings that make your face dull and rough. Pores actually help your skin to breathe but their enlarged size is a matter of concern.
Here, are some tips that you can follow as a daily skincare routine to get poreless skin.
Tip#1. Cleanse your face regularly with Pineapple
|Jojoba oil||2 tablespoons|
- Take a half cup of pineapple pieces and crush them with the help of a spoon.
- Then, add half a cup of cornmeal to it.
- Blend both the ingredients well till a smooth paste is formed.
- Refrigerate the mixture for about 10 minutes.
- Then, add 2 tablespoons of jojoba oil to the paste.
- Apply this paste on your face focussing on your pores.
- Gently massage the paste all over your face for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave it to dry for about 10 minutes.
- Then, wash it off with cold water.
Use this remedy once daily.
You can store the leftover mixture for further use.
Tip#2. Exfoliate Twice A Week with Oatmeal
|Cold milk||1 tablespoon|
- Take a bowl, add 3 tablespoons of oatmeal and 1 tablespoon each of cold milk and water.
- Mix all the ingredients well with the help of a spoon.
- Apply this thick paste on your face focusing on your pores.
- Leave the paste to dry out completely for about 40 minutes.
- Then, gently scrub off the paste from your face.
- Wash your face with cold water.
Use this remedy two times a week.
Tip #3. Remember to handle your skin gently
Regular exfoliation is necessary but not more than two to three times a week. Avoid harsh and long hours of scrubbing as it may leave your pores expanded permanently. So, handle your skin carefully.
Tip#4. Wear your sunscreen every day
The harmful rays of the sun break down your collagen and elastin production and thus expands your pores. So, add sunscreen with minimum SPF 30 and also prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Avoid usage of sunscreens that make your skin shinier and oily.
Tip#5. Apply Egg White Mask For Your Face
|Lemon juice||1 teaspoon|
- Take a bowl, add an egg white and whisk it with the help of a spoon.
- Then, add 1 teaspoon each of lemon juice and honey.
- Mix all the ingredients with the help of a spoon.
- Apply this face mask evenly on your face with the help of a face brush.
- Leave it applied to your face for about 15-20 minutes.
- Then, rinse it off with cold water.
Apply this face mask two to three times a week to tighten your large pores.
Tip#6. Facial Steam Twice A Week
|Lavender essential oil||5 drops|
|Lemon Essential oil||5 drops|
- Take a cup of water and boil it for about 5-10 minutes.
- Then, add 5 drops each of lavender and lemon essential oil.
- Take a towel and place it over your head and take the hot fumes.
- Don’t forget to keep your face at a distance from the container.
- Take the fumes for about 10 minutes.
- Pat dry your face with a clean towel.
Take steam two times a week.
Tip#7. Moisturize your skin with Aloe Vera Gel
- Take an Aloe Vera plant and extract fresh gel from it.
- Apply the gel on your face.
- Massage in circular motions for about 3-4 minutes.
- Leave it to dry overnight.
This tip can be followed daily before going to bed.
Latest posts by Prathana (see all)
- 6 Remedies How To Get Long & Thick Hair | Stop Hair Fall | Get Faster Hair Growth In 2 Weeks - January 7, 2020
- Homemade Egg White Face Mask Recipes For Beautiful Skin - January 7, 2020
- 4 Super Effective Ways To Use Vinegar For Acne Treatment - January 7, 2020