How To Get Rid Of Ganglion Cysts
Whenever you notice a strange and unusual growth of cyst on any of your wrist, there is a strong chance that it might be the ganglion cyst. Apart from wrists, it can also appear on ankle joint or knees. These cysts are usually full of fluid and are inflamed usually. Cysts can happen to anyone and do not have any serious side effects. Most of them get healed within a short span of time. However, there are certain cases where the ganglion cysts can be painful and affected people may even find it difficult to move their joints. There have been certain cases where people lost the mobility of affected area and experienced numbness for a long time.
Ganglion cysts occur mostly among the adults, those who have injuries in recent times or suffer from joint pains. Once you spot a ganglion on any body part, make sure that you don’t touch it. If it doesn’t disappear, then you need to take action.
Following are certain natural ways through which you can treat ganglion cyst:
- Ginger extracts
- Take some amount of ginger extracts and apply it on the cyst.
- When it dries, wash it with water after 15-20 minutes.
At times, when you feel immense pain in the cyst, ginger extracts may be the best solution. Ginger, a very popular medicinal plant, is widely used since it has anti-inflammatory properties, that helps to curb the ganglion cyst pain or itching.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Few cotton balls
- Water – 1 tablespoon
- Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water in a small bowl.
- Dip a cotton ball in the above solution.
- Apply the cotton ball on your cyst. Wash it off when it dries.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times in a day.
Apple Cider vinegar is rich in acetic acid, that helps to cure swellings, itching, etc. It treats ganglion cyst well within a short time span due to the anti-inflammatory properties that it possesses.
- Turmeric paste
- Turmeric – ½ tablespoon
- Rose water – 1 tablespoon
- Mix rose water and turmeric together and apply it on the cyst.
- Leave it to dry for 20 or more minutes.
- Wash it with water thoroughly.
- Apply this paste daily for better results.
Turmeric is known to cure cyst of any kind including the ganglion one since it possesses many medicinal properties that release the toxic materials from the cyst over a time period, thus making it disappear within few days.
Although there are various other effective remedies that can treat ganglion cyst completely, at times it may still persist. In such a case it is advisable that you visit a doctor. He may physically examine this condition and do an X-ray to know the details of this issue. He may prescribe some medicine such as Advil, Tylenol, etc. or in rare cases may even ask you to go for a small surgical procedure to remove this cyst.
Whenever you develop a cyst, do not touch it again and again unnecessarily or try to pop it up all by yourself. It can occur in serious injury or infection. Let it go by itself.
Latest posts by Garima Gunjan (see all)
- Expert recipe to Color(burgundy) your hair naturally with this natural hair pack at home - December 30, 2018
- How To Get Rid Of Ganglion Cysts - December 19, 2018
- Anti Acne Neem Face Pack With Clove And Turmeric - December 10, 2018