How to Get Rid of Grey/White Hair for Life with This Special Combo DIY
With aging, each one of us would face grey and white hair issues. But, there are several other factors which could cause premature greying of hair even in young individuals. To all these problems there are a few homemade remedies which could turn all your white and grey hair into black naturally. Let us see a few of those methods in this article.
#1. Curry Leaves And Fenugreek Seeds Remedy
|Fenugreek seeds (powdered)||4 tsp|
|Indian gooseberry Powder (Amla)||1/2 cup|
|Curry Leaves (powdered)||4 tsp|
|Coconut Oil||250 ml|
- Firstly, take a bowl filled with coconut oil and heat it on a low flame.
- Then add the fenugreek powder, amla powder and curry leaves powder into the coconut oil kept in the bowl.
- Stir it well and then remove it from the heat.
- Allow the mixture to get cool down for about 24 hours.
- Now use a strainer or cheesecloth and strain the oil separately in a bottle leaving the residues aside.
- Then take a small amount of this oil mixture on your scalp and hair using the fingertips.
- Make sure that all your hair starting from the root reaching till the end of your hair is covered with the oil mixture.
- Also, gently massage your scalp and hair for a few minutes using the fingertips.
- Use it for about 2 times per week to get quick and effective results.
#2. Amla Powder Remedy
|Amla powder||1 cup|
|Coconut oil||500 ml|
- Firstly, take an iron vessel and add the amla powder into it.
- Then heat the vessel for a few minutes until the powder turns to ash.
- Now add the coconut oil into the amla powder mixture in the vessel.
- Allow the oil to get boiled on a low flame for about 20 minutes.
- Then leave the oil to get cool down for about 24 hours.
- Now strain the oil into a separate bottle using a filter or cheesecloth.
- Take a small amount of oil in your palm and apply it all over your hair and scalp.
- Gently massage your scalp and hair for a few minutes with the applied oil using your fingertips.
- Pour the oil into an airtight container and store it for future use.
- Repeat it for about 2 times per week until obtaining the desired results on your hair.
#3. Black Tea Remedy
|Distilled water||1/2 cup|
|Black tea leaves||2 tbsp|
- Take a bowl and add the distilled water into it.
- Heat the water kept in the bowl for a few minutes on a low flame.
- Then put the black tea leaves into the water kept in the bowl and leave it for a few minutes.
- Now remove the bowl from the heat and leave it to get cool down for some time.
- Strain the black tea solution separately in a small bowl leaving the residues aside.
- Use this black tea solution for rinsing your hair.
- Now pour the black tea solution all over your hair and allow it to get dry for a few hours.
- Then rinse your hair with normal cold water. Avoid the usage of shampoo on your hair while washing it.
- 2 times per week to see some visible changes in the color of your hair.
#4. Fresh Lime Juice Remedy
|Fresh lime juice||2 tbsp|
|Coconut oil||500 ml|
- Firstly, take a small bowl and add the given ingredients to it.
- Stir the mixture well using a spoon.
- Now take a small amount of the mix and start applying it all over your hair and scalp.
- Then use your fingertips and gently massage your scalp and hair for a few minutes.
- Leave the mixture on your hair to get dry for about more than one hour.
- Finally, wash your hair with the regular water. Use any mild shampoo while washing your hair.
- Use it once per week until you obtain some effective results.
#5. Henna Paste Remedy
|Distilled warm water||1/4 cup|
|Henna powder||1/2 cup|
|Coconut oil||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a bowl and add the henna powder into it.
- Now add the distilled water into the henna powder kept in the bowl.
- Stir the mixture well using a spoon until it turns to a fine paste and leave it undisturbed for 12 hours.
- Now take a few drops of the coconut oil and apply it all over your face, neck and ear regions. This is to prevent your skin from getting stained.
- Divide your hair into a few small sections.
- Wear the gloves and use an applicator brush for applying the henna mixture.
- Make sure that you cover all the areas of your hair starting from the roots till the ends of your hair.
- Then cover your hair using a shower cap and leave it to get dry for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Finally, rinse your hair with regular water.
- Use any mild shampoo for washing your hair and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Use it once a month to maintain the color of your hair.
#6. Potato Peel Remedy
|Potatoes (medium-sized)||5 to 6|
|Distilled water||2 cups|
- Firstly, take a few potatoes and peel the outer skin layer completely.
- Now take a bowl and fill it with distilled water and boil it for a few seconds.
- Then add the potato peels into the water and allow it to get boiled for about 20 minutes.
- Now remove the water and allow it to get cool down for some time.
- Use this potato peel solution for rinsing your hair.
- Take a small amount of any regular shampoo and apply it all over your hair and scalp.
- Then rinse your hair with the normal water.
- Finally, pour the potato peel solution all over your hair and allow it to get dry for a few hours naturally.
- Also, do not wash your hair with the normal water after this.
- Use it once in a week regularly until you obtain the desired results.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019