How To Handle The Grey Hair Using Natural Home Remedies
Grey hairs have become a great trouble for all the females irrespective of their age. There are a few simple natural ways to handle the grey hairs without causing any side effects. Let us have a look at a few of the homemade recipes here…
#1. Using Curry Leaves And Coconut Oil
|Curry Leaves (powdered)||4 tsp|
|Coconut Oil||250 ml|
|Indian Gooseberry Powder||1/2 cup|
|Fenugreek seeds (powdered)||4 tsp|
- Take a small mixing bowl and start adding the coconut oil into it.
- Then place the bowl on the stove and start heating it on a low flame.
- After that, add the powdered curry leaves, fenugreek powder and amla powder into the bowl containing the hot coconut oil.
- Use a spoon to stir the oil mixture and then remove the bowl from the heat.
- Allow the coconut oil mix to cool down for about 24 hours.
- Now place a cheesecloth or a strainer on a clean bottle and pour the coconut oil mix on it.
- Strain and collect the oil in the bottle by leaving aside the residues in the cloth.
- After that, take the strained oil and start applying it all over your scalp and hair using the fingertips.
- Then slowly massage your scalp and hair gently using your fingertips for a few minutes.
- Leave the oil to be there on your hair, and do not wash it using any normal water or shampoo after this.
- Prefer to use this remedy for about 2 times per week to get the desired results on your grey hair.
#2. Using Ginger Extract And Beetroot Juice
|Essential oil (any)||2 to 3 drops|
|Fresh beetroot juice||1/2 cup|
|Ginger extract||1 tbsp|
Essential Oil (Any):
- Clary Sage essential oil
- Ylang Ylang sandalwood essential oil
- Jojoba essential oil
- Chamomile essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Geranium essential oil
- Cedarwood essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Add the given ingredients one by one into a clean mixing bowl.
- While adding choose any essential oil from the above list that would best suit your hair type.
- After that, stir the mixture well using a spoon.
- Then take this mix and start applying it all over your hair and scalp.
- Focus more on those areas where you have more grey hairs.
- After that, leave the beet mix to dry for a few minutes.
- Finally, rinse your hair well with normal water.
- Then pat your hair using a clean towel to make it dry.
- Repeat using the beet mix once per week on your hair to get rid of all the grey hairs.
#3. Using Fresh Wheat Grass
|Normal water||1/2 cup|
|Fresh Wheatgrass||a few|
- Take some fresh wheatgrass and rinse it thoroughly in running water.
- After that use a knife to cut the wheatgrass green leaves into a few small pieces.
- Then take a clean mixer or a blender and put those tiny Wheatgrass pieces into it.
- Start grinding the pieces until they become a fine and smooth paste.
- Now take a mixing bowl and pour the obtained wheatgrass paste into it.
- Use normal water and start washing your hair once.
- Then start to apply the wheatgrass juice on all the areas of your hair and scalp.
- Make sure that you cover all the grey hairs with the wheatgrass juice.
- Let the applied juice be there on your hair for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then rinse your hair well with regular water and then pat it dry using a clean towel.
- Repeat to use this wheatgrass mix once per week regularly on your hair and scalp until you get some impressive results on your grey hairs.
#4. Using Potato And Black Seed Oil
|Normal water||2 cups|
|Black seed oil||3 tbsp|
- Take some raw potatoes and use a knife to peel their outer skin layer.
- Then add normal water into a clean saucepan and add the fresh potato peels into it.
- Now add black seed oil into the potato peel mixture kept in the saucepan.
- Use a spoon and stir the mixture well.
- After that, place the pan on the stove and start boiling it for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- After that, remove the pan from heat and then leave the water to cool down for some time.
- Now take a strainer and strain the potato juice in a clean bowl by leaving all the peel residues aside.
- After that, use normal shampoo and conditioner to wash your hair.
- Now take the cooled potato peel water and start rinsing your hair with it.
- After this, allow the potato peel water to be there on your hair until it becomes completely dry naturally.
- Do not use normal water to rinse your hair after pouring the potato peel water on your hair.
- Use this remedy for about 2 to 3 times per week until you obtain some effective results on your grey hair.
#5. Using Organic instant decaf coffee
|Any Conditioner||1/4 cup|
|Organic instant decaf coffee||4 tbsp|
- Add all the given ingredients into a clean mixing bowl.
- Then whisk the ingredients well using a spoon for a few seconds until it turns to a creamy mask.
- After that, cover your dress with a dark-coloured towel to prevent it from the coffee stains.
- Now take a small amount of the obtained coffee paste and start applying it all over your scalp and hair.
- Also, apply the paste starting from the roots till the ends of your hair.
- Now leave the paste to dry on your hair for about 1 hour.
- Do not exceed the given timings as it might cause some disturbance while rinsing your hair finally.
- Now use the normal water and rinse your hair thoroughly for a couple of times until the entire paste gets removed.
- Use it for about once in 2 days.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019