How to Make Eyelashes Grow – 5 effective natural DIYs
There are a lot of creams and products available in the market which will help your eyelashes to grow if you are not satisfied with their present size or your eyelashes have started falling off. These products have chemicals in them which can harm your face. Here are five homemade remedies which you can try at home to make your eyelashes grow naturally at home and make them thicker and denser.
- Wash your face first with some lukewarm water so that the pores around the eyelashes open up.
- Apply a little petroleum jelly or vaseline on your eyelashes using your fingers or eyelash brush before going to sleep.
- Use lukewarm water to wash your eyelashes and remove the petroleum jelly after waking up in the morning.
- Repeat this process every day before going to sleep to improve the growth rate of your eyelashes in about a month.
- Cut a fresh aloe leaf and extract the gel from it in a small cup.
- Put a teaspoon of olive oil in the aloe vera gel and then mix the ingredients together to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your eyelashes using your fingers or a small brush and spread it all over.
- Leave the paste applied overnight for maximum effect.
- Wash it off using lukewarm water and a mild face wash. The skin around the eyelashes should be clean as well.
- Use this remedy every day to increase the number of eyelashes present in a month.
- Take a little bit of shea butter and melt it by rubbing it between your fingers. This won’t take much time but should be done properly.
- Apply the shea butter on your eyelashes and spread it around using gentle movements of your fingers.
- Leave the shea butter applied overnight on your eyelashes so that it gets inside the pores of your eyelashes and stimulate hair growth.
- Use lukewarm water to rinse off the paste from your eyelashes in the morning. Pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
- You can use this remedy daily.
- Prepare a strong brew of green tea containing half a glass of water and two tea bags of green tea.
- Heat the water until it is quite warm and then put the tea bags in the water. Keep the tea bags in the water until it cools down to room temperature.
- Remove the bags, and wash your face with this green tea and rinse the eyelashes. Drench them with this green tea and repeat the process three four times.
- Leave the eyelashes like this overnight to get thicker eyelashes.
- Repeat this process three to four times a week to get the best results.
- Crack an egg and add a teaspoon of glycerine in it. Mix them together to make a smooth solution.
- Apply this solution on your eyelashes using a finger or a Q-tip. Spread it evenly on your eyelashes.
- Leave the solution applied like this overnight and then wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Repeat this process three to four times a week to stimulate the hair follicles of your eyelashes.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- How To Use Guava Leaves To Get Rid Of Dark Spots And Acne - May 9, 2019
- How to Make Eyelashes Grow – 5 effective natural DIYs - May 2, 2019
- 5 Magical Beauty HACKS Using TOOTHPASTE – Pimples, Dark Spots, Pink Lips - April 27, 2019