How to Make Facial Cream to Remove Suntan & Get Fair Skin Naturally
Most of us would love having beach days during the vacations. But, we all would hate it for the suntan it causes on our skin. But, there are a few DIY facial creams which could remove such suntan and make our facial skin more bright and fair. Let us have a look at a few of those cream recipes here…
#1. Turmeric And Aloe Vera Gel Cream
|Organic turmeric powder or turmeric oil||1/4 cup|
|Fresh aloe vera gel||1/4 cup|
|Essential oil (any)||a few drops|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add the turmeric powder or turmeric oil into it.
- Then add fresh aloe vera gel into the turmeric mixture kept in the bowl.
- Now add a few drops of any essential oil of your choice, which would best suit your skin type, into the turmeric mixture kept in the bowl.
- Then use a spoon to mix the ingredients well until it turns to a creamy paste.
- Now put the obtained cream into a clean container and store it for future use.
- After that, take a small amount of the cream and start applying it all over your face from where you want to remove the tan.
- Leave the applied cream to be there on your skin for a few minutes until it becomes dry naturally.
- Also, this turmeric cream can also be used on your body, under-eye area etc for removing the tan and hydrating your skin.
- Repeat applying this cream on your cleansed face once per day regularly to get rid of the suntan in your facial skin.
#2. Saffron And Vitamin E Oil Cream
|Rose water||1 tbsp|
|Wild turmeric powder||1 pinch|
|Aloe vera gel||3 tbsp|
|Vitamin E capsules (Evion 400)||3|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add the rose water into it.
- Then put the saffron into the bowl and leave it soaked inside the rose water for about 15 minutes.
- Now add the aloe vera gel and turmeric powder into the saffron mixture kept in the bowl.
- After that, take the vitamin E capsules and prick it using a needle to pour the oil into the mixture kept in the bowl.
- Then mix the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a fine creamy serum.
- Now take a small amount of this serum and start applying it all over your cleansed face.
- Also, massage your facial skin with the applied serum using your fingertips for about 2 minutes. Prefer applying this serum on your face during the night before going to sleep.
- Then leave the serum to be there on your face for overnight.
- Finally, rinse your face with normal water after you wake up in the morning and then pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Pour the remaining serum into a clean container and store it for future use.
- Start using this serum daily during the night regularly to see some impressive results on your facial skin.
#3. Shea Butter And Sea Buckthorn Oil Cream
|Vegetable glycerin||3 g|
|Sweet almond oil||7 g|
|Shea butter||10 g|
|Aloe vera juice||40 g|
|Sea Buckthorn fruit oil||2 g|
|Emulsifying wax||4 g|
|Vitamin E||0.1 g|
|Liquid Germall Plus||0.5 g|
|Essential oil (any)||15 drops|
Essential Oils (Any):
- Lavender essential oil – 7 drops
- Frankincense essential oil – 4 drops
- Rose geranium essential oil – 4 drops
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and pour the fresh Aloe Vera juice and normal water into it.
- After that, take another mixing bowl and add the emulsifying wax, sweet almond oil, sea buckthorn oil and Shea butter into it.
- Now start to heat both the mixing bowls containing the ingredients by placing them on low flames.
- Allow it to boil for a few minutes until the ingredients in both the mixing bowls get melted down completely.
- After that, pour both the melted mixture together in a single mixing bowl.
- Now use a spoon to mix the ingredients well for a few seconds until it turns to a creamy-smooth paste.
- Leave the obtained paste to get cool down for some time.
- Now add liquid germall plus, d- panthenol and any essential oil based on your choice into the paste and mix it.
- Take a small amount of this obtained cream and start applying it all over your tanned skin in the facial regions. Put the remaining cream into a clean air-tight container and store it for future use.
- Continue to use this facial cream once every day regularly to get rid of the tanned skin in your facial region.
- This cream can also be used a regular moisturizer on your facial region.
#4. Olive Oil And Cocoa Butter Cream
|Cocoa Butter||2 tbsp|
|Coconut Oil||1 tbsp|
|Olive Oil||1 tsp|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add all the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Now mix the ingredients well and place the bowl inside a saucepan filled with water.
- Then start to heat the saucepan until the ingredients in the bowl get melted down completely.
- Now, remove it from the heat and allow it to get cool down for some time by placing it aside.
- Now take a small amount of this obtained cream and start applying it all over the tanned skin region in your facial region.
- Also, use your fingertips and gently massage your skin with the applied cream for a few minutes.
- Prefer applying this cream on your face before going to sleep and leave the cream to stay on your face for overnight.
- Then, rinse your face with lukewarm water after waking up in the morning. Also, put the remaining cream in a small container and store it for future use
- Repeat using this facial cream for about 2 to 3 times per week regularly to see some visible and effective results on your facial skin.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019