How to Make Open Large Skin Pores Disappear In Just 3 Days
Most of the times we face a lot of skin problems which include large open pores on facial skin. These can lead to them being clogged with impurities when they are left untreated, leading to acne, blackheads etc. There are a few natural remedies to treat them naturally. Let us have a look at a few of such home remedies…
#1. Facial Steaming
|Regular water||1 bowl|
|Essential oil(any suitable)||a few drops|
|Cold water||1 bowl|
- Firstly, take a large pot and add 1 bowl of regular water into it.
- Then boil the water kept in the pot for a few minutes.
- When the water starts to boil, transfer the hot water into a heat-safe bowl from the pot.
- Also, prefer adding a few drops of green tea, peppermint tea, tea tree essential oil or any other herbal essential oils into the bowl containing the hot water to increase the effectiveness.
- After that, take a large bath towel and drape it over your head.
- Now place your face over the bowl containing the hot water.
- Make sure that your face is placed in the way of the rising steam. Be in the same position facing the steam for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- After that, slowly move your face and remove the towel from your head.
- Finally, take some cold water and splash it on your face to remove any dead skin cells present in your face while shrinking the large open pores.
- Then pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Also, apply a small amount of moisturizer on your face to prevent any dryness issues.
- Repeat it once per day regularly for one week to get the desired results on your face.
Facial steaming has a lot of advantages in terms of health of your skin and also of your mind.
#2. Oatmeal And Fresh Lime Juice Paste
|Egg white||of 1 egg|
|Fresh lime juice||2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take an egg and break it to separate the egg white from the yolk and place it in a small mixing bowl.
- Then add the other given ingredients one by one into it.
- Start to stir the mixture well using a spoon until it turns to a fine paste.
- Now start to slather the mixture well all over your face using your fingertips.
- Leave the paste to be there on your face for about 30 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face well with normal water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Use it repeatedly for about 2 times per week regularly to see some effective results on your facial skin.
Egg white is an excellent tightening agent when applied on skin.
#3. Citrus Fruit Juice
|Cotton pad or ball||1|
Other Citrus Fruits:
- Firstly, choose any citrus fruit of your choice from the given list and squeeze it completely to extract the juice in a small mixing bowl.
- Then take a small cotton pad or cotton ball and soak it inside the citrus fruit extract kept in the bowl.
- Now start applying the juice extract all over your face using the cotton ball where you have large open pores. People with oily skin can apply this juice extract all over the face. Also, people with normal and other skin types should apply this juice extract only to the T-zone in your face.
- After that, allow the juice to be there on your face for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now start to rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Then take a small amount of any moisturizing cream and apply it to your face for preventing any dryness issues.
- Continue using this remedy for about once or twice per week regularly to makes those pores in your face to get shrunk.
- Also, try to follow the given timings for the respective steps strictly as these citrus fruit extracts can very easily dry out your facial skin.
All citrus extracts are known to remove all the impurities present in your facial skin regions while shrinking the pores.
#4. Rose Water And Aloe Vera Gel Paste
|Aloe Vera gel||1/2 tsp|
|Fuller’s earth powder||1.5 tbsp|
|Rose water||As per the requirement|
- Take a small mixing bowl and add the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then mix the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a fine paste.
- After that, start applying the paste all over your face using your fingertips.
- Allow the applied paste to be there on your face for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face well with the regular water and pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Use this remedy once per day to see some impressive results on your facial skin.
Fuller’s earth powder and aloe vera gel has the ability to shrink all the open pores present in your facial region.
#5. Ripe Apple And Egg Yolk Paste
|Almond oil||3 tbsp|
|Raw honey||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a ripe apple and cut it into a few small slices using a knife.
- After that, put those ripe apple slices into a grinder or a mixer and start grinding them until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Then take a small mixing bowl and put the ground apple paste into it.
- After that, add the other mentioned ingredients one by one into the apple paste kept in the mixing bowl.
- Now use a spoon to mix the ingredients well until it turns to a fine paste.
- After that, apply this apple paste all over your face using your fingertips.
- Allow the applied apple paste on your face to get dry for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Continue using this apple remedy for about once per week until all the large open pores present in your facial skin disappear.
Apple paste is best known for tightening the pores present in your skin. Also, it helps in hydrating your skin.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019
- Amazing DIY Beauty Tips With Lemons - October 30, 2019