How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin
Facial creams play a vital role in making your face look young and fair with a natural glow. There are a few homemade vitamin E day and night creams that could offer impressive results on your face. Let us have a look at a few of those recipes here.
#1. Glycerin And Geranium Essential Oil
|Rose essential oil||15 drops|
|Shea butter or cocoa butter||3 g|
|Hazelnut oil or Argan oil||5 g|
|Rosehip oil or Jojoba oil||3 g|
|Vitamin E oil||1 tsp|
|Emulsifying wax||4 g|
|Geranium essential oil||15 drops|
- Firstly, put the emulsifying wax and Shea or cocoa butter into a clean mixing bowl.
- After that, boil the wax mixture on a low flame for a few seconds.
- Then remove the bowl from the heat when the mix melts down completely.
- Now add the rosehip oil into the butter mixture.
- After that, pour the glycerin and rosewater slowly into the mixture.
- Blend the ingredients well gently as you add the rosewater.
- Then add the given essential oils into the mixture.
- Whisk the mixture well until it turns to a fluffy creamy mix.
- Now take a small amount of this cream and start applying it all over your cleansed face and neck.
- Then gently massage your facial skin in the upwards direction for a few seconds.
- Finally, prefer storing the remaining cream in a container and use it whenever required.
- Continue using this cream once every day to get some effective results.
#2. Aloe Vera Gel And Vitamin E Cream
|Aloe vera gel||2 tsp|
|Vitamin E capsules||2|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add the aloe vera gel into it.
- Then take the vitamin E capsules and prick it open and pour its content inside the bowl.
- Now use a spoon and whip the mixture well until it attains a creamy consistency.
- After that, put the cream into an airtight container and store it for future use.
- Take a small amount of this cream and start applying it all over your facial skin using the fingertips. Prefer using this cream after washing your face in the morning.
This cream can also be used as a base before applying the makeup on your face
- Prefer using this cream every day in the morning.
#1. Beeswax And Coconut Oil Cream
|Olive oil||1/4 cup|
|Solidified coconut oil||2 tbsp|
|Grated beeswax||1/2 tbsp|
|Vitamin E capsules or Vitamin E oil||3 or a few drops|
|Wheatgerm oil||10 drops|
- Firstly, add the beeswax and olive oil into a clean mixing bowl.
- After that, use a microwave or a double boiler to melt the oil and wax mixture.
- Then add the other given ingredients into the melted oil mix kept in the bowl.
- Also, prefer adding a few drops of any essential oil of your choice for added benefits.
- Use a spoon and blend the mixture well for a couple of times until it turns creamy.
- Now put the cream into a clean jar or a container and store it for future use.
- After that, take a small amount of this cream and start applying it all over your facial skin.
- Apply this cream at the night before going to bed.
- Now leave the cream on your face overnight.
- This vitamin E cream will last for about 3 months.
- Once every day regularly.
#2. Vaseline And Vitamin A Oil Cream
|Non-petroleum jelly (Vaseline)||1 tbsp|
|Vitamin A capsules||4|
|Aloe Vera Gel||1 tbsp|
|Vitamin C drops||5 to 6|
|Vitamin E capsules||2|
- Firstly, add all the given ingredients one by one into it a clean mixing bowl.
- Now use a spoon and mix the ingredients well until it turns to a fluffy cream.
- Then put the obtained face cream into an airtight container and store it for future use. This face cream will last for about 1 month.
- Now take a small amount of the cream and start applying it all over your facial skin using the fingertips.
- After that, massage your face for about 2 minutes.
- Then apply this cream on your face before going to sleep.
- Allow the cream to stay on your face overnight.
- Now rinse your face with plain water after you wake up in the morning.
- Apply this cream every night regularly.
#3. Meadowfoam Seed Oil And Frankincense Essential Oil Cream
|Frankincense essential oil||15 drops|
|Meadowfoam seed oil||2 tbsp|
|Lemon essential oil||12 drops|
|Vitamin e oil||1/2 tsp|
|Shea butter||1 cup|
|Sandalwood essential oil||10 drops|
- Firstly, put the Shea butter into a double boiler and wait until it melts down completely.
- After that, add the Meadowfoam seed oil into the melted butter mixture kept in the bowl.
- Then whisk the ingredients well using a spoon and leave it to cool down for some time. Make sure that the butter mix does not solidify.
- Now put the other given essential oils and vitamin E oil into the butter mixture kept in the bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients well on high speed until the mixture turns creamy and fluffy.
- After that, leave the cream for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then take a clean airtight container and transfer the cream to it.
- Store the cream in a dry, clean place and away from the direct sunlight.
- Also, before applying the cream, cleanse your face well with plain water.
- Now apply this cream all over your face before going to sleep and leave it overnight.
- Repeat applying this cream every night for a couple of days regularly until you get some impressive and effective results on your facial skin.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019