How to Prepare Lipbalm at Home Using Natural Ingredients
Lipbalms keep your lips hydrated, fresh and prevent them from getting torn in winter seasons. There are a lot of lip balms present in the market but they are made for the generic user and not according to specific skin types. Here are some lip balms that you can create at home with very few ingredients.
Coconut Oil and Beeswax
- Take a tablespoon of grated beeswax and put it in a boiler over medium heat.
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil, a teaspoon of organic raw honey and a teaspoon of vitamin E oil to the boiler when the beeswax has melted about half.
- Stir the ingredients together until they melt and mix together to make a homogenous solution.
- Keep the solution aside to cool down for a bit and then put it in an old lip balm container and then in a freezer for a day.
- Take this lip balm with you and use it any time your lips feel dehydrated.
Lemon Oil Lipbalm
- Put two tablespoons of gelatin mix in a small bowl and keep it in the microwave to melt.
- Add a few drops of lemon essential oil to the gelatin and mix them together.
- Take an empty lip balm container and pour the mixture it. Keep it in the freezer for a night to make your very own lip balm.
- Apply this lip balm, after it has hardened for a night, whenever you want.
- Mix a tablespoon each of beeswax and cocoa butter in a boiler and keeps it over medium heat until it melts completely.
- Now add some drops of rose-infused oil or rose water, a teaspoon of castor oil and vanilla extract and then mix all the ingredients together to make a fine solution.
- Transfer this mixture to a used lip balm container or a tin and then put it in the freezer to get hardened. Make sure that the container you put it in is clean.
- Use this lip balm as and when required from the following day.
Shea Butter Lipbalm
- Take a tablespoon of shea butter and some beeswax pellets and put them in a pan.
- Keep the pan over a hot water bath and stir it continuously until the beeswax melts and mixes with the shea butter.
- Add a teaspoon of raw, organic honey, a tablespoon of coconut oil and some drops of lemon essential oil in the pan until the solution is still a little warm and then mix them together thoroughly.
- Now pour the solution in a container and then put it in the freezer for a whole night so that it hardens and make a balm-like texture.
- You can easily take this lip balm with you anywhere and use it when you like.
- Melt the same amount of shea butter and beeswax as you did in the previous remedy.
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil along with a teaspoon each of lavender essential oil and peppermint essential oil in the solution and whisks them together.
- Pour the content into an empty lip balm container and keep it in the fridge for a night.
- After the lip balm has hardened after a good night’s free you can use it just like your normal lip balm.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- Goodbye Grey Hair: Natural Remedies effective For Gray Hair - May 31, 2019
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home - May 31, 2019
- Whitening Gold Herbal Facial for Glowing Skin At Home - May 22, 2019