How to Remove Dark Spots, Brown Spots and Pigmentation with Colgate
Colgate is one of the most renowned toothpaste brands in our country. Almost every other household can be seen using Colgate to keep their teeth whiter than pearls and stronger as well. But you would n’t be knowing about the property of Colgate which helps in eradicating the dark spots and black areas present in your skin. It is very easy to use and friendly for the skin. Have a look at these remedies yourself…
- Take a little colgate on your fingertips and rub it between your fingers to spread the paste a bit.
- Apply the paste on your face and cover the dark spot and black areas where you see them. Repeat the above step to cover every bit of dark spots.
- Massage the paste for a few minutes to exfoliate the skin and allow the paste to penetrate deeper inside the pores.
- Leave the paste as it is for a few minutes until it dries up and then wash it off with water and a clean cloth.
- You can use this remedy every day to get rid of dark spots and skin pigmentation and get a good brighter looking skin.
Colgate and Lemon Juice
- Squeeze out a tablespoon of colgate in a small cup. Make sure that it is the regular white paste colgate and not the gel-based colgate.
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice to the colgate and then mix the ingredients together to make a thick and fine paste.
- Use a q-tip or a brush to apply the paste on your dark spots and pigmented areas and spread them evenly throughout. Massage the face gently for a few minutes to distribute the paste and exfoliate the skin properly.
- Wait for about 10-15 minutes to allow the colgate to dry out completely and form a thick solid layer on your skin. This layer will trap the dark parts of your skin.
- Wash off the paste using lukewarm water and a clean washcloth to remove the dried paste. Use a moisturizer or a mild face wash to trap the moisture of your skin and mask the smell of lemon and colgate from the skin.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to get rid of your acne and pimples and dark spots and pigmented skin easily at home.
Vaseline and Colgate
- Take a dollop of vaseline on your palms, about half a tablespoon and then squeeze out some Colgate on your palms as well. Try to keep the portions of both the ingredients same.
- Mix the ingredients by rubbing your palms together until both the vaseline and Colgate get mixed in a single simple paste.
- Apply this paste on your face using your fingers and massage it gently for a few minutes to spread the paste everywhere on your face. Use it just like you would use a normal face cream.
- You can leave the paste applied for a whole night if you have the time or can even wash it off after half an hour or so using some lukewarm water and a clean towel. Apply a mild moisturizer afterwards to complete the process.
- You can use this remedy three to four times a week to get the best results against dark spots on the skin and pigmented skin.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- How To Use Guava Leaves To Get Rid Of Dark Spots And Acne - May 9, 2019
- How to Make Eyelashes Grow – 5 effective natural DIYs - May 2, 2019
- 5 Magical Beauty HACKS Using TOOTHPASTE – Pimples, Dark Spots, Pink Lips - April 27, 2019