How To Remove Pimples Overnight
Acnes are one of the worst nightmares coming true for any person. The worst part is not only that they look bad, but they also cause a lot of other skin problems such as redness and irritation. Therefore, it is important that one starts treating them as soon as possible. However, we should always try avoiding the use of a lot of medications. Here are 5 natural overnight remedies you can use to make acne disappear quickly!
Green tea has a lot of antioxidants and thus is very helpful in disinfecting the skin. It can also reduce inflammation and reduce excess sebum production, thus making acne disappear easily.
- Green tea: 2-3 teaspoons
- Water: 2 cups
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add green tea to it. Let it steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Let it cool and then strain it.
- Dip a clean cotton ball in the tea and apply on your pimples.
- Leave it overnight.
- Wash your face with normal water the next morning.
- Do this process every night for best results.
Olive oil is great in reducing inflammation on the skin. It can also reduce the production of excess sebum by moisturizing it. Thus, regular use of olive oil helps reduce acne.
- Olive oil: a few drops
- Slightly warm up the olive oil.
- Take a few drops on your fingertips and massage the oil on your skin.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Wash your face with normal water.
- Use olive oil on your face every night.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can not only remove acne, but it can also prevent the scarring caused by it. It contains organic acids that can fight off acne-causing bacterias.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 2-3 drops
- Water: 2 tablespoons
- Mix the water and vinegar properly.
- Cleanse your skin at bedtime and apply diluted vinegar using a cotton ball.
- Leave it on for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse with normal water.
- Repeat daily 1-2 times.
Tea Tree Oil and Honey
Tea tree oil can reach the depths of the pores of your skin and attack the very cause of your acne. It can disinfect your pores and remove any impurities. This will unclog your pores and reduce your acne in just a few days. Honey will help to heal your skin and has various anti-bacterial properties.
- Tea tree oil: 1-2 drops
- Honey: 1 teaspoon
- Mix the honey and tea tree oil.
- Cleanse your face just before going to bed and apply the mixture using the back of a spoon or your hands.
- Take special care of areas affected by acne.
- Keep this on for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash with normal water.
- Repeat at least 2-3 times a week for quick results.
Garlic has properties that can remove bacteria and other impurities from your skin. It also has sulfur, that can heal acne quickly.
- Garlic: 1-2 cloves
- At bedtime, slice the garlic clove/s into a few pieces.
- Rub these on your skin for a few minutes.
- Leave it on for 5 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Use garlic on the skin every night. You can also do it during the daytime too.
Latest posts by Manisha Joshi (see all)
- How To Pick Between Clay And Mud Masks For Oily Skin - May 14, 2019
- How To Remove Pimples Overnight - May 10, 2019
- Get A Healthy Glowing Skin With These 5 Easy and Proven Home Remedies - April 12, 2019