How to Remove Sun Tan and Get Fair Bright Spotless Skin Instantly
As soon as the summer strikes our door, suntan will always be one of the major issues that each one of us faces in our daily lives. There are a few natural remedies which could remove such suntan naturally from our skin regions and also make them fair and bright. Let us have a look at a few of these DIYs…
#1. Sugar And Olive Oil Remedy
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1 tsp|
|Olive oil||1 tsp|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add all the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then start to mix the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Now take a small amount of this sugar paste and start applying it all over the areas where you have a tan.
- Continue rubbing the sugar paste for about 2 minutes on your skin regions.
- Then leave the paste to be there on your skin for about 5 minutes to make it dry.
- Finally, rinse that area with normal water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat applying this sugar paste once per day regularly all over the tan regions of your skin until you notice some visible changes on your skin.
#2. Gram Flour And Yogurt Remedy
|Fresh plain Yogurt||2 tbsp|
|Gram flour||2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add the gram flour into it.
- Then add an equal amount of fresh plain yogurt into the mixing bowl.
- Now start to mix the ingredients well using a spoon until the powder gets completely dissolved and turns to a smooth paste.
- After that, take the gram flour paste and start applying it evenly all over your tanned skin.
- Allow the applied gram flour paste to get dry for about 15 minutes.
- Once the applied paste starts to dry, then use your fingertips and gently massage the area with the applied paste.
- After that, use regular water and start to wash the area thoroughly.
- Finally, use a clean towel and pat the area to make it dry completely.
- Repeat using this gram flour paste once every day regularly to see some impressive results on your tanned skin.
#3. Ripe Papaya And Raw Honey
|Raw honey||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, take one ripe papaya and peel off its outer skin layer completely.
- Then cut the ripe papaya into a few small pieces.
- Now put those ripe papaya slices into a small mixing bowl.
- After that, add the raw honey into the ripe papaya kept in the mixing bowl.
- Now take a spoon and mash it down completely until the papaya turns to a smooth pulpy mixture.
- Then take a small amount of this pulpy papaya paste and start applying it all over your tanned skin regions.
- After that, leave the applied paste to dry for about 30 minutes on your skin region.
- Finally, start to wash the area with normal water and pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Later take a small amount of any regular moisturizer and start applying it on your skin to prevent dryness issues.
- Continue using this papaya remedy for about once per day regularly until you notice some visible changes on your tanned skin.
#4. Coffee Powder And Aloe Vera Gel Remedy
|Brown Sugar||2 tbsp|
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp|
|Coffee Powder.||2 tbsp|
|Aloe Vera Gel||2 tbsp|
|Organic Honey||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and start adding the brown sugar into it.
- Then add the coffee powder into the mixing bowl.
- Now add the olive oil, raw honey and fresh aloe vera gel into the coffee powder mixture kept in the mixing bowl.
- Use a spoon and mix the ingredients well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Then take 1/2 a fresh lemon and start squeezing it directly into the coffee powder paste kept in the bowl.
- Now start to blend the ingredients thoroughly using a spoon.
- Take a small amount of the obtained coffee powder paste and start applying it on the affected skin regions.
- Also, use your fingertips and start rubbing the paste in circular motions on that area.
- Prefer scrubbing the paste for about 3 to 4 minutes on your body and for about 2 minutes on your face.
- Finally, rinse the area with lukewarm water and pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Prepare this mixture and store it in the refrigerator for future use to increase its shelf time.
- Use this coffee powder paste for about once in 5 days regularly to remove the tan from your skin and obtain clear and spotless skin.
#5. Tomato And Masoor Dal Remedy
|Masoor Dal||2 tbsp|
|Aloe vera gel||1 tsp|
|Fresh tomato juice||2 tsp|
|Normal water||1/2 cup|
- Firstly, take a mixing bowl filled with normal water and add the Masoor Dal into it.
- Then leave the Daal to remain soaked inside the water for a couple of hours until the dal becomes soft.
- Now drain the water and remove the Masoor Dal from water.
- Then take the Masoor Dal and add them into a blender.
- After that, add the aloe vera gel and fresh tomato juice into the blender containing the Masoor Dal.
- Now blend the ingredients well for a few seconds until the ingredients turn to a fine paste.
- Then take a small amount of the obtained Dal paste and start applying it all over your suntanned skin regions.
- Allow the applied paste to stay on your skin for about 20 minutes.
- After that, rinse the area with normal water and pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Also, while rinsing use your fingertips and gently massage the area with the applied paste to make it more effective.
- Repeat using this Masoor Dal paste once per day regularly to see some effective results on your skin and to get rid of the tanned skin.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- How to Regulate Irregular Periods with these Easy Home Remedies - September 10, 2019
- DIY Face Mask For Glowing, Gorgeous Skin - September 4, 2019
- Apply This Natural Face Cream to Reduce Wrinkles and Make Your Skin Younger - September 3, 2019