How to Shrink Pores on Nose – Natural Beauty Skin Care
The large and clogged pores on nose and face have become a major skin problem. And women with oily skin types mostly gets affected due to such pore problems. These pores make our facial skin appear very dull and damaged. Also, it offers that aged feel when we have them. To avoid all these pore problems, we have a few natural methods which could make those large pores to get shrunk and cleansed. Let us see a few of them in this article below…
#1. Oatmeal Paste
|Egg white||1 tbsp|
|Fresh lime juice||2 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a bowl and add the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then stir the mixture well using a spoon until it turns to a fine paste.
- Now take a small amount of the mix and start applying it all over your nose and face.
- Leave the mixture to be there on your face for about 30 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face with cold water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a small amount of your regular moisturizer to prevent any dryness issues on your face.
- Use this remedy once per day regularly to get some effective results.
#2. Baking Soda
|Fresh lime juice||2 tbsp|
|Baking soda||1 tbsp|
|Raw honey||1 tbsp|
- Take one small bowl and add the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then mix the ingredients well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Now start applying the baking soda paste all over your nose and facial skin.
- Gently massage your nose in circular motions for a few seconds using the fingertips.
- After that, leave the mixture to be there on your face for about 10 minutes.
- Then wash your face with lukewarm water and pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- Use this remedy for about 1 time a week until you obtain the desired results.
#3. Citrus Fruit Juice
|Cotton ball or pad||1|
Other Citrus Fruits:
- Firstly, take any citrus fruit of your choice and squeeze it completely.
- Then collect the fruit juice separately in a small bowl.
- Now take a cotton pad or cotton ball and dip it in the citrus fruit juice.
- Start to apply the juice all over your nose and face using the cotton pad.
- For this remedy, women who have oily skin can apply the extract all over the face. And, women with normal and other skin types must apply only to the T-zone of your face.
- Now leave the juice to be there on your face for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Also, apply a small amount of any moisturizing cream to prevent dryness problems.
- Use this remedy for about once or twice per week to makes those pores to get shrunk.
- Follow the given timings strictly as these fruit extracts can dry out your facial skin very easily.
#4. Facial Steaming
|Distilled water||3 to 4 cups|
|Fresh lime juice (optional)||3 to 4 drops|
- Firstly, take a large saucepan and add 3 to 4 cups of distilled water into it.
- Then boil the water kept in the pan for a few minutes.
- When the water starts to boil, remove the pan from the heat.
- Add a few drops of fresh lime juice into the hot water kept in the pan if you wish.
- Now take a large towel and drape it over your head.
- Then place your face over the pan containing the hot water.
- Your face should be placed such that it can take the steam on it.
- Be in the same position facing the steam rising up from the pan as long as you can.
- Then slowly move your face and remove the towel from your head.
- Finally, wash your face thoroughly with the normal water and pat it dry.
- Repeat it for about 2 to 3 times per week to get some best and the desired results.
#5. Aloe Vera Gel
|Fresh aloe vera leaf||1|
|Chickpea flour||3 tbsp|
|Fresh lime juice||1 tbsp|
|Raw milk||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a fresh aloe vera leaf and cut it into two halves to extract the gel present inside it.
- Then take the extracted fresh aloe vera gel and put it inside a blender.
- Grind the aloe vera gel until it turns to a fine paste. Make sure that there are no lumps in the paste.
- Now add about 3 tbsp of aloe vera gel paste into a bowl.
- Then add the other given ingredients one by one into the bowl.
- Stir the mixture well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Now use an applicator brush and start applying the paste all over your cleansed face and neck.
- Leave the paste to be there on your face for about 30 minutes.
- Now rinse your face with normal water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Put the remaining mixture in a container and store in the refrigerator for future use. You can use it for about 3 days.
- Use it for about once in 2 days to get the desired results.
#6. Apple Paste
|Ripe Apple||2 slices|
|Raw honey||1 tbsp|
|Almond oil||3 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a couple of slices of ripe apple and cut them into smaller pieces.
- Then grind the apple pieces until it turns to a fine paste.
- Now put the ground apple paste into a bowl and add the other mentioned ingredients one by one into it.
- Mix the ingredients well until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Then start to apply this apple paste all over your face.
- Let the paste on your face dry for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat for about once per week until you notice some visible changes on your skin.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Best Charcoal Face Masks For Men To Try Right Now - August 14, 2019
- Two Step Wrinkle Treatment Cream | Anti Ageing Eye Cream - August 14, 2019
- Everyone Needs To Know These Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Wrinkles - August 14, 2019