How To Slow Down Aging And Stay Younger For Longer
Age is just a number, however, one may look much different from what one may assume the number to entail. Some people look extremely older than they are while others look much younger than what they actually are. People can control their age from coming onto their faces by engaging in a certain lifestyle. They should manage their stress, have a balanced diet, keep their mind engaged in positive thoughts and actions, go outdoors more often, get enough hours of sleep and switch to natural remedies in place of store bought cosmetics. Some of these natural remedies are mentioned below.
1. Avocado and Egg White
Avocados are rich in vitamin E and C and help reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Egg Whites – 2
- Avocado – 1/2
- Remove the peel of the avocado and mash it well using a fork.
- Pour in the egg whites and mix it well until it is fully combined. Use a whisk for easier mixing.
- Using the fingertips, scoop a bit of the mixture and apply it on the face.
- Rub it in the face in a circular motion and move from the chin to the forehead.
- Once the face is completely covered, leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Remove it with warm water and a washcloth.
- Rinse the face with cold water and pat dry.
- Repeat this process once a week for the best results.
2. Gram Flour and Turmeric
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties as well as antioxidants that help nourish the skin from within.
- Gram Flour – 1 Tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Milk – 2 Teaspoons
- In a bowl, mix the gram flour, turmeric powder and milk well. Make sure a smooth paste is formed.
- Rinse the face and apply this mix on the wet face.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes and then gently wipe it off using the fingertips.
- Rinse the face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process once or twice a week.
- Banana – 1/2
- Avocado – 1/2
- Yoghurt – 2 Tablespoons
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 Tablespoon
- Honey – 2 Teaspoons
- In a bowl, mash the banana and avocado and mix them together.
- Add the yoghurt and apple cider vinegar to this mix and stir it well. If the mixture is too thick, add a little more apple cider vinegar and keep stirring. Stop adding any more once the desired consistency is achieved.
- Mix in the honey and make sure all the elements are properly incorporated.
- On a clean face, apply a generous coat of this mixture. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat this process twice a week for the best results.
4. Sugarcane Juice
Sugarcane juice is rich in glycolic acid which exfoliates the top layer of the dead skin cells and also boosts collagen production.
- Sugarcane Juice – 2 Tablespoons
- Turmeric Powder – A Pinch
- In a bowl, mix the turmeric powder in the sugarcane juice.
- With the help of a cotton ball, apply this mixture evenly all over the face, except the eyes and mouth region.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with the help of lukewarm water and follow this with a cold water splash.
- Repeat this process twice a week for the most effective results.
Latest posts by Arushi Phakey (see all)
- How To Slow Down Aging And Stay Younger For Longer - May 15, 2019
- Apply This Mixture Before Going To Bed & Get Glossy Pink Lips Naturally - May 14, 2019
- How To Unclog Your Pores: The Complete Skin Care Tutorial - May 13, 2019