HOW TO TREAT SEVERE PIMPLES AND CYSTIC ACNE EXTRACTION ON FACE
As a woman, nobody could ever escape from the adverse effects of acne infections on our face. Cystic acne infections are severe acne infections which could literally destroy the overall appearance of facial skin. Even though we have a lot of medications available in the market, they never fail to hit us with the side effects at some point after consuming them. So, it is always better to look up for the natural remedies. So, let us see a few of those natural remedies here…
#1. Aloe Vera And Witch Hazel
|Fresh aloe vera gel||3 tbsp|
|Witch Hazel extract||7 to 8 tbsp|
|Essential oil (any)||2 to 3 drops|
|Cotton ball or pad||1|
Essential oil (any):
- Tea tree essential oil
- Clove essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Lemongrass essential oil
- Frankincense essential oil
- Firstly, take a small bottle and add the fresh aloe vera gel and witch hazel into it.
- Then add a few drops of any essential oil of your choice that would suit your skin.
- After that, close the bottle and start to shake it well for a couple of times.
- Now use your regular cleanser and wash your face thoroughly and pat it dry.
- Then take a small cotton ball or cotton pad and add a few drops of the aloe vera gel mixture into it.
- Start applying the aloe gel mixture all over your face where you have the cystic acne infections.
- Then leave the paste to be there on your face for a few minutes until it becomes dry completely.
- Now rinse your face with cold water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Use it for about once per day regularly to get effective results on your face.
#2. Tea Tree Essential Oil
|Distilled water||1 cup|
|Tea tree essential oil||1 tbsp|
|Cotton ball or pad||1|
- Take a bowl and add about 1 cup of distilled water into it.
- Then add the tea tree essential oil into the distilled water kept in the bowl.
- Stir the solution well using a spoon.
- Now take a cotton ball or pad and dip it inside the tea tree solution kept in the bowl.
- After that, start dabbing the soaked cotton ball on the areas of your face where you have the acne infections.
- Allow the mixture on your face to get dry for about 10 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with regular water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Remember not to use tea tree oil directly on your face as it is highly concentrated and would cause adverse effects.
- Repeat using this once per day regularly until you obtain the desired results.
#3. Green Tea And Honey
|Raw honey||1 tbsp|
|Green tea bag||1|
|Hot water||1 cup|
- Firstly, take a bowl filled with one up of water and place it on the stove to boil it.
- Then add the green tea bag into the boiling water kept in the bowl.
- Leave the green tea bag to steep inside the water for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then remove the bowl from heat and also take the green tea bag out from the water.
- Allow the tea bag to get cool down for some time.
- After that, open the tea bag and put the green tea leaf mixture into a bowl.
- Add the raw honey into the tea mixture and stir it well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Then wash your face thoroughly with your regular cleanser and water.
- Now start applying the green tea mixture all over your face using the fingertips.
- Let the applied mixture stay on your face for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then wash your face with cold water and pat the area with a clean towel.
- Use this remedy for about 3 to 4 times per week regularly to get some effective results.
#4. Aspirin And Raw Honey
|Raw honey||1 tbsp|
|Lukewarm water||3 tbsp|
- Take the aspirin tablet and grind it until it turns to a fine powder.
- Now add a few tbsp of lukewarm water into the ground aspirin powder.
- Mix the ingredients well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Then add the raw honey into the aspirin mixture.
- Stir the mixture well until it forms a thick paste.
- Now start applying the aspirin paste all over your face where you have the acne infections.
- Leave the aspirin paste on your face to get dry for a few minutes.
- Then remove the paste from your face by rinsing it with warm water.
- Do the rinsing in circular motions with your fingertips while removing the paste.
- Use it regularly for about 2 to 3 times per week to get the desired results on your face.
#5. Orange Peel And Tea Tree Essential Oil
|Fresh aloe vera leaf||1 tsp|
|Oranges||2 to 3|
|Tea tree essential oil||1 few drops|
- Firstly, take a few oranges and wash them thoroughly with the normal water.
- Now peel the outer skin layer completely and put those orange peels into a blender.
- Grind the orange peels well by adding a few drops of distilled water or rose water until it turns to a fine paste.
- Also, make sure that the paste is neither too thick nor too watery.
- Then take another bowl and add the distilled water and a few drops of tea tree essential oil into it.
- Stir the mixture well until the tea tree oil gets diluted well.
- Now add the diluted tea tree oil solution into the orange paste and mix it well.
- Then take a fresh aloe vera leaf and cut them into two equal halves.
- Now use a spoon to scoop out the fresh aloe vera gel from the leaf.
- After that, mix the aloe gel into the orange paste and stir it well to form a smooth paste.
- Start to apply this paste on the acne infected areas.
- Let the paste be there on your face for about 20 minutes.
- Then wash your face with regular water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Repeat using this paste for about 2 times per week regularly to get some effective results.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- My Skin Hasn’t Stopped Glowing Since I Started Using This Oil - August 12, 2019
- Apparently, This Gel Lightens Dark Spots and Pits in Just 10 Days - August 10, 2019
- Unwanted Facial hair Removal with easy Papaya Mask - August 10, 2019