How to use fenugreek seeds powder to make your hair shine naturally at home
Fenugreek, also known as methi seeds are generally high in vitamins and iron. These qualities help in preventing dandruff and hair loss. Along with this, fenugreek seeds also help in making your hair shinier. Usually, the seeds are soaked and a paste is created by grinding them into the powder form that you can mix with various ingredients to prepare a hair mask helps in treating the above-mentioned conditions and makes your hairs soft. The masks that are prepared are simple to use and only requires a handful of ingredients that are already available in your kitchen. In today’s article, we will show you various recipes to make your hair soft, shiny, and strong.
For soft and shiny
- Coconut oil
- Fenugreek seeds
- Take the above-mentioned ingredients in the ratio of 1:2 and mix them in a bowl.
- Take partially crushed seeds of fenugreek.
- Now, start heating the mixture, until it the colour of the mixture starts to look like red.
- Strain the solution properly and then take a glass jar to store it.
- Usually, the products used for beautification are not kept directly under the sunlight, but here you need to do the opposite.
- Put the glass jar into the sunlight.
- Keep the jar under the sun for at least seven days.
- After seven days, start massaging your day with the mixture prepared.
- Use the oil two times a week and shampoo your hair the next day whenever you use the oil.
For thinning hair
Thin hairs are another reason as to why your hairs are not shiny and soft. Thus, the use of fenugreek seeds will help you avoid thin hairs.
- Fenugreek seeds
- Olive/argan oil
- Take 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seed powder, 5-6 tablespoons of yoghurt, and 1-2 tablespoons of argan or olive oil.
- Mix the above ingredients with a spoon and ensure they are mixed properly.
- For fenugreek seeds, grind it properly at home or you can also buy from the store.
- If you want more thick and long hairs than add yoghurt and oil accordingly.
- After the mixture, if prepared, let it settle for 2-3 hours so that it can get thick.
- If the mask becomes very thick then add 1/4th cup of water into the mixture.
- Now that the mash has become thick apply it on your hairs and scalp.
- Let it sit on your head for 20-30 minutes.
- If you want you can also cover your hairs with a plastic bag.
- Now, rinse your hairs with warm water and use the conditioner and shampoo to wash your hair.
- For good results, use the mask only once a week.
Benefits of fenugreek seeds to make your hair soft and shiny
A natural emollient, which is known as lecithin, is available in a huge quantity in Methi. Thus, with the use of these seeds, the moisture content in your hair will also increase. And this will help in making your hairs soft. Further, Methi is also slimy and this brings shine in your hair naturally. You will also be able to detangle your hairs easily after washing them.
Latest posts by Samip Shah (see all)
- How to make eyebrows and eyelashes grow – tips and tricks if you’ve overplucked your brows - November 19, 2018
- Get Rid Of The Wrinkles On Your Face And Hands Easily With Only One Application Of This! - November 14, 2018
- Best DIY facial serums for different skin types - November 10, 2018