How To Use Guava Leaves To Get Rid Of Dark Spots And Acne
Everyone is aware of how good guava can be in the summer but not a lot of people take its leaves seriously. Not only does it smells just like the fruit it has the same benefits as well. You can use the guava leaves as a very adept beauty alternate for a lot of cosmetic products which you spend a lot of money. Here are a few natural home remedies in which you can use guava leaves to not only get rid of acne or pimples but also to remove the dark spots on the skin.
- Wash a handful of guava leaves and then put them in a bowl of water. Keep this bowl over heat and allow the leaves to get boiled and become soft and tender.
- Strain the leaves from the water once they’re boiled and then blend them in a grinder to make a thick paste. Add just a little bit of water so that it becomes easy to grind.
- Wash your face first and then apply this paste all over to cover the acne, pimples & dark spots properly.
- Leave the paste as it is for about 20 minutes so that it can work properly on your skin.
- Wash off the dried paste using lukewarm water and then apply a mild moisturizer to trap in the moisture of the skin.
- Repeat this procedure three times a week to get soft and smooth skin without any dark spots, pimples or acne.
Guava leaves and Tomato
- Take a handful of guava leaves and put them in a blender after washing. Cut a couple of tomatoes in medium-sized pieces and add it to the blender as well.
- Add a tablespoon of honey and then blend the ingredients together to make a smooth and thick paste. Increase the number of guava leaves if the paste is too thin.
- Apply this paste on your face and spread it evenly throughout the face. Cover the acne and pimples properly.
- Leave the paste as it is for about 15-20 minutes and then wash it off using lukewarm water and a mild face wash of your choice.
- Repeat this process two-three times a week to get rid of acne and pimples in just a couple of weeks.
Guava Leaves and Yoghurt
- Make a paste of a handful of guava leaves. Add a couple of tablespoons of yoghurt to the paste and then mix them well together.
- Wash your face first with lukewarm water to open up the pores and then apply this paste on your acne and pimples and open pores. Cover your whole face with the paste for the best results.
- Wait for about half an hour or so until the paste dries up and then wash it off with some water and a mild moisturizer.
- Use this paste two-three times a week to not only get rid of the acne but also to make the skin glow naturally.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- How To Use Guava Leaves To Get Rid Of Dark Spots And Acne - May 9, 2019
- How to Make Eyelashes Grow – 5 effective natural DIYs - May 2, 2019
- 5 Magical Beauty HACKS Using TOOTHPASTE – Pimples, Dark Spots, Pink Lips - April 27, 2019