How to Use Multani Mitti to Get Fair Skin
Multani Mitti or Fuller’s Earth, as it is more technically known, is used to improve the complexion of the skin for a long time now. Here are a few remedies which exploit this property of Multani mitti to the fullest.
- Take a couple of tablespoons of Multani mitti and add enough water in it to make a thick paste. Use warm water for best results.
- Wash your face and skin properly and then apply this paste over it. Massage the area for a bit to exfoliate the skin.
- Leave the paste applied for another 10-15 minutes until it dries off and forms a solid layer over the skin.
- Use lukewarm water along with a mild herbal cleanser to remove the dried paste completely and then pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
- This procedure can be followed two to three times a week to get a tone fairer skin in just a week.
Milk and Multani Mitti
- Make a mixture of a couple of tablespoons of multani mitti and an equal amount of milk.
- Spread this paste on your face and the areas that you want to lighten up and cover them carefully.
- Let the paste settle down and dry off on its own. Wait for about 15-20 minutes for this to happen.
- Now, remove the paste using a gentle scrubber and lukewarm water. Follow up with a mild moisturizer to retain the hydration.
- Repeat this remedy three to four times a week if you have darker skin.
Multani Mitti and Lemon Juice
- Cut a lemon and squeeze out the pure fresh juice from it onto a cup.
- Add a substantial amount of Multani mitti to the juice and then mix them together to make a really thick paste. You can also add some drops of essential oil to get a good aroma.
- Gently massage this paste on your face and the surrounding areas as well as the skin which you want to lighten up. Exfoliation is the key.
- Wait for about 20 minutes to allow the paste to do its job and then wash it off using warm water and a herbal face wash or exfoliating cream.
- Make a big batch of this paste and use it every day to get brighter and fairer skin naturally at home.
Turmeric and Multani Mitti
- Make a mixture of a tablespoon of turmeric powder and double the amount of Multani mitti.
- Pour some water over the mixture and mix them together. Keep pouring the water and mixing the ingredients until a cream like texture is obtained.
- Apply this cream on your face and move your fingers in a circular motion so that the turmeric and Multani mitti penetrates deep into the roots.
- After the whole face is covered, wait for at least 15 minutes and then wash your face with cold water splashes to remove the dried paste.
- Use this magical mixture to get rid of the dark skin and make it glow radiantly on its own.
Multani Mitti and Oatmeal
- Grind some oatmeal to make a powder and then mix it with equal amounts of Multani mitti.
- Add half a cup of water along with a few drops of lemon juice and apple cider vinegar to the mixture to make a thick runny paste.
- Use an ice cream stick to properly spread this paste on your face and then massage it using your fingers.
- Leave the paste as it is for 10 minutes. Use lukewarm water to rinse off the paste.
- Repeat this remedy two to three days a week to remove the dead skin cells from your skin and make it brighter than before.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- How To Use Guava Leaves To Get Rid Of Dark Spots And Acne - May 9, 2019
- How to Make Eyelashes Grow – 5 effective natural DIYs - May 2, 2019
- 5 Magical Beauty HACKS Using TOOTHPASTE – Pimples, Dark Spots, Pink Lips - April 27, 2019