How to use oats to get rid of unwanted hair from the face
Unwanted hair on the face and body can be really annoying. While there are a number of ways like waxing, threading, shaving, laser hair removal, to get rid of this hair, most of them are quite expensive and time & labour consuming. So, how do you get rid of the unwanted hair without creating a hole in your pocket? We have got some effective ways to get rid of it with the help of one primary ingredient: oats.
Oatmeal Honey Scrub
- Oatmeal powder – one tablespoon
- Lemon juice – one tablespoon
- Honey- one tablespoon
- In a bowl, take a tablespoon of oatmeal powder. It is quite easy to get its powder. Just take a tablespoon of oats and grind it coarsely.
- To it, add a tablespoon of honey. Honey makes your skin clearer and lightens the colour of hair, thus making it barely visible.
- Squeeze in a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and add it to the mixture.
- Mix it all well.
- If the mixture is too thick, you can add a few drops of water to get the required consistency.
- Take the required amount and apply it on your face, mainly in the areas where there is more hair. Let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- After a couple of minutes, massage it with circular motions.
- Keep scrubbing your face against the direction of hair growth for five to six minutes.
- After you are done scrubbing, let it stay for fifteen minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- If your skin feels too dry, follow up with a moisturizer.
Use this mask twice to thrice a week for best results.
Oatmeal Banana Scrub
- Oatmeal powder – two tablespoons
- Ripe banana – one
- Water – one tablespoon
- In a bowl, take a ripe banana. Mash up the banana with the back of a fork. Banana works wonders on your skin by keeping it soft and supple.
- Add two tablespoons of oatmeal powder to it. It is quite easy to get its powder. Just take two tablespoons of oats and grind it coarsely.
- Add a few drops of water to get the required consistency.
- Apply it on your face, concentrating on the areas with more hair growth.
- Let it sit for two minutes.
- Scrub it in the circular motion against the direction of hair growth.
- After fifteen minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- If your skin feels dry, follow up with a moisturizer.
Use this scrub twice a week at least for effective results.
Why Does Oatmeal Work For The Removal Of Facial Hair?
Oatmeal is an excellent exfoliating agent. When paired up with the right ingredients, it can be really instrumental in removing the hair. With its regular use, you can get rid of unwanted facial hair without much ado. Oatmeal, on its own, is quite crumbly and coarse in its texture which is the primary reason why it is effective. When combined with ingredients like honey, lemon, and banana, it keeps your face soft and smooth. Its roughness is perfectly balanced.
Latest posts by Sanchita Dwivedi (see all)
- This Is The Best Way To Remove Unwanted Hair At Home - June 3, 2019
- 52 Year Old Ageless Beauty From China Shares Her Anti-aging Secrets - May 24, 2019
- Just Apply This Aloe Vera Recipe And Get Spotless Radiant Skin - May 23, 2019