How to use toothpaste to remove unwanted body hair
One of the issues that every women or man for that matter is the growth of unwanted hair. For women, unwanted hairs are termed as the extra hair that grows on the different parts of the body except for the head. So how do you deal with this problem? Generally, people use wax to regularly shave off their hair. But the problem with the wax is that once you have started using it the growth of the hair increases and you have to regularly use the wax to shave off the hair. The growth of the hair is the characteristics of every human being, but it is ok only when it grows minimal. But when it becomes dark and thick, then only the problem starts. Besides wax, there are other techniques as well to remove the hair. But all of these methods are either painful or harmful or costly. We have with us a very cheap method which can solve all your problems. Further, this method will not even cause you the pain. The answer is removing your hairs through toothpaste.
Removing hairs using toothpaste
This might sound absurd and unbelievable for you but using toothpaste you can remove your hairs that too without much pain. If you make a list of ingredients that can remove your hair, this will be the most unlikely ingredient in it. Toothpaste overtime has proven to be an effective and highly potent recipe to remove the unwanted hairs. Besides removing hairs, toothpaste is also a good remedy for dealing with acne, removing blemishes, and whitening of your skin and many more. Below here is the method using which you can remove your hairs.
- White toothpaste
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- An appropriate amount of water
- Take a white toothpaste and squeeze out 1 teaspoon of toothpaste.
- Remember that the toothpaste you take is white, otherwise, it won’t be much effective.
- After measuring 1 teaspoon of toothpaste, take a bowl and add 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice from the freshly squeezed lemon.
- Now, add 1 teaspoon of sugar to the above mixture.
- Stir the mixture properly such all the sugar particles are diluted and the paste is in liquid form.
- Now, take the mixture and apply it on the body parts that grow the unwanted hairs.
- Leave the mixture for 10-20 minutes and then remove it.
- Do not touch the mixture before the required amount of minutes.
- Now wash off the mixture properly using cold water.
- Pat the area dry with a soft towel.
Remember that the mixture is not any magical serum. So, the process won’t happen overnight. In fact, it will take some time before you will see the desired results. You need to patient and wait till the hairs become thin. For people who have thick hairs will require more patience and this the process will take a longer time for them. The important thing to remember is this process won’t have any side-effects. Thus, for people who are not seeing any effects need not be worry about it.
Latest posts by Samip Shah (see all)
- How to make eyebrows and eyelashes grow – tips and tricks if you’ve overplucked your brows - November 19, 2018
- Get Rid Of The Wrinkles On Your Face And Hands Easily With Only One Application Of This! - November 14, 2018
- Best DIY facial serums for different skin types - November 10, 2018