How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home
Not taking proper care of your teeth can lead to them losing their colour and becoming weak as well. There are a lot of kinds of toothpaste and fancy gimmicks which promise to turn your teeth white really easily. In addition to these false claims, they make use of a lot of chemicals to achieve this result. Here are a few remedies and tricks that you can try at home to make your teeth white again and get rid of the yellow colour completely.
- Squeeze out the regular amount of the toothpaste you use every day and then add a teaspoon of turmeric powder in it. Mix them together so that the turmeric mixes well with the paste.
- Moisten your toothbrush with water and then use this modified toothpaste to brush your teeth normally. Try to reach all the regions of your teeth and apply the turmeric-laced toothpaste everywhere.
- Wait for the turmeric to work on your teeth for about 5-7 minutes and then rinse your mouth with some water. You can also use mouthwash if you don’t like the smell of turmeric coming from your mouth.
- Repeat this process on alternate days to get the maximum result and a nice shiny set of teeth in about a couple of weeks.
Baking Soda and Water
- Make a mixture by mixing a teaspoon of baking soda with a couple of teaspoons of water.
- Take this mixture on your toothbrush and then brush your teeth with it as you do with a normal toothpaste of your choice.
- Wait for a couple of minutes to allow the baking soda to work on your teeth and then rinse it off with some normal tepid water.
- Repeat this process on alternate days to clean the teeth and make them shimmering white.
- Take a tablespoon of coconut oil in your mouth and push and pull the oil through the teeth.
- Gargle your mouth with this oil and move it around back and forth in your mouth.
- Spit out the oil and then repeat the process with another tablespoon of oil.
- Rinse your mouth with normal water and some mouthwash after spitting out the oil the second time.
- You should do this process three to four times a week to get the best results. (Try not to spit the coconut oil in a narrow drain as it can solidify.)
Hydrogen peroxide is quite potent so it should be used under supervision and a lot of care.
- Take a couple of teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide and gargle your mouth with it. Swish around the hydrogen peroxide in your mouth so that every part of your teeth gets covered with it.
- Keep doing this for a couple of minutes and then spit it out into the sink.
- Rinse your mouth with water and mouthwash to mask the smell of peroxide completely.
- Repeat this process twice a day for about a week to remove the yellowish tint from your teeth and make them whiter.
Latest posts by Sri Krishan Singh (see all)
- Goodbye Grey Hair: Natural Remedies effective For Gray Hair - May 31, 2019
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home - May 31, 2019
- Whitening Gold Herbal Facial for Glowing Skin At Home - May 22, 2019