It removed my Dark Spots in 3 Days, Potato & lemon juice ice cubes
Almost everybody suffers from some of the other skin problems. One of the most common is the problem of dark spots. Acne, breakouts and other skin problems often leave dark spots over the skin. Excessive sun exposure or even hormonal changes can lead to the development of dark spots. People with dark skin are more prone to these spots as they already have high melanin and thus dark spots can easily get developed. These dark spots are not easy to remove. People usually try to hide them under makeup and get an even skin tone, even temporarily. There are plenty of creams, masks, facials, over the counter medications and what not available but these are usually either priced too high or are harmful to the skin in the long-run. Therefore, the best method is to use the products that your skin is not sensitive too. For this, we suggest you a very easy home remedy that will work wonders for giving your skin an even skin tone and removing those dreaded dark spots.
This remedy uses potato and lemon juice cubes. Both of the ingredients have various benefits for the skin. These are:
Potato and Lemon Juice benefits for skin
- Potatoes are natural bleach for the skin. They have the right properties that reduce blemishes and dark spots.
- A mixture of potato and lemon juice is very effective to treat sunburns and suntans.
- Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C and keeps your skin hydrated.
- It also helps in rejuvenating your skin and thus making it brighter and younger looking.
- This remedy is also helpful for dark circles.
- Lemon juice has astringent properties, that also tightens your skin and pores and removes any impurities trapped in it.
- Heals irritated the skin by calming and soothing it.
- Also reduces skin darkening and makes it lighter, brighter and younger looking.
If you’re looking for a method that can be easily practised daily and would be a great addition to your skin care routine, here’s one. This method involves converting the mixture into ice cubes for easy application. You can also store these ice cubes in the fridge for a long time and use it whenever you wish!
How to Make Potato and Lemon Juice Ice Cubes
Here’s a step by step process on how to make potato and lemon juice ice cubes.
- Potato: 1, small-medium sized
- Lemon juice: One tablespoon
- Ice tray
- Pomegranate seeds(optional): a handful
- Take a potato and peel it. Grate it finely using a grater.
- Blend the grated potatoes in a blender and add the lemon juice and pomegranate seeds.
- Blend once more, and then pour the fine mixture in the ice tray and fill each section.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours till it gets set.
- To use them, take out one ice cube and rub it over your skin. Take special care of the areas affected by dark spots.
- Rub for 2-3 minutes, then rinse your face with cold water.
- Pat dry and apply moisturizer.
- Use daily for about 2-3 months or until you get the desired results.