Japan Is One Of The Healthiest Nations In The World – Here Are 6 Of Their Tricks To Improve Your Health!
It is no joke that when it comes to the healthiest nation on planet earth, it is none other than Japan. People there are living a lifestyle that is not just healthy, but one that makes them look appealing all the time. If you thought they are doing something that maybe is a Japanese secret, then you are wrong. If living for a minimum of 85 and more is your dream while being healthy at it, follow these Japanese tips and achieve what seems impossible.
Green tea helps in lowering cholesterol and also working on problems as serious as cancer. It contains antioxidants which help in preventing the body from harmful damage. Green tea contains catechins, polyphenolic compounds that are great when it comes to the cardiovascular system. It also works wonders for problems like diabetes.
Things you will need:
|Green Tea Powder||1/2 to 1 Tsp|
- Take a vessel and fill it with 1 cup of water.
- Add in the green tea powder and boil it once.
- Turn the flame off, take the vessel off it, and using a strainer, strain it in a clean glass.
- Add in 1 Tsp of honey to it and mix well.
- Drink it up!
Use this remedy twice in a day.
Start The Meal With A Soup
Managing the right amount of carbs that you put in your body is very important. Having soup right before having a meal fills your appetite by 60% without adding the carbs to you. This way, you feel full and eat less carbohydrate-rich food which can harm your body. Here is the famous Japanese soup recipe which you can make fresh at home.
Bok Choy Leaves
Things you will need:
|Bok Choy Leaves||5|
|Soy Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Rice vinegar||1 tbsp|
- Take the bok choy leaf and wash them to clear all the mud off.
- Slice it into pieces with onions. Use the white part and keep the green for garnishing.
- Take a saucepan, heat it up with some oil and fry the onions in it.
- Add the ginger and garlic and stir for 1-2 minutes. Finally, add the bok choy.
- Cook for 1 more minute and add the cinnamon, bay leaf and anise to it.
Pour the stock into the pot over the spices and bok choy, and finish with soy sauce and vinegar.
Mix everything and bring it to boil. Let the soup cook for 8-10 minutes, and then take it off the flame and add lemon juice to it.
Discard the spices and serve hot.
You can drink this every alternate day.
There is about 4% of carbs present in this soup which will help not only in keeping your weight in check but also maintain the right functioning of organs. Carbs can directly attack the heart and drinking this soup will keep cardiovascular problems away.
People in Japan are seen investing time on yoga and floor exercises rather than pushing oneself into the gym with heavy intensity workouts. This way things happen in the most natural way and pace.
- Lie flat on your back and place your legs and arms together, palms turned down.
- Count to 4 and then lift your legs and your upper body upwards. Keep your arms straight and your toes stretched upwards.
- Stay in this position until you feel tired.
Repeat this 10 times or more, based on your stamina.
Balancing The Body Temperature
The reason why the Japanese are so healthy is that they respect nature to the max. They value the weather changes and change their diets accordingly. For example, fruits. Japanese instil a lot of seasonal fruits in their life as part of their afternoon snack.
Here is a list of seasonal fruits based on different seasons:
Body Care For Body Balance
Body care and body balance are two things that Japanese swear by. The reason why Japenese are so fit when it comes to their health is that they concentrate on the smaller things and they try hard to perfect those. The simplest thing of taking a bath on a regular basis instead of a shower is a common practice that the Japanese follow. It is very efficient when it comes to regulating body weight.
Things you will need:
|Warm Water||As required|
|Essential Oil||5-6 drops|
|Bath salt||1 tbsp|
- Fill the bathtub’s 2/3rd part using warm water.
- Make sure that the water is not hotter than 100-degrees F.
- Add in a few drops of essential oil and bath salt in it, stir well and let it sit for a minute.
- You can apply a hair or a face mask and sit-in the water. Skip the soap and go for a bubble bath or a nourishing oil one.
- Pat the skin dry and finish with a moisturizer.
Drinking water helps in improving the quality of the digestive system and improving the overall health as well. However, the trick here is to drink water right when you get up. It is considered the golden hour of the day and drinking water on an empty stomach helps in releasing all sorts of toxins from the body. Here are some tips to follow when it comes to water therapy.
The Japanese water theory claims to cure various diseases and provide a fit and healthy lifestyle:
- Drink 4-6 glasses of water as soon as you get up, of 160-200 millilitres each. Give a few minutes of break between drinking the 4-6 glasses of water.
- Brush your teeth after drinking water and eat something only after 45 minutes. Don’t drink water for at least 2 hours straight after eating.
- If you are going through some health issues, start by drinking 1 glass of water and then gradually increase the number of glasses.
The story of my life- I hate writing, I love having written- Dorothy Parker
Latest posts by Vani Kambali (see all)
- Turn White Hair Into Black naturally Using this amazing Home Remedy - December 5, 2019
- Tips on Making Cleanser for Your Skin Type - December 4, 2019
- 4 Homemade Remedies That Will Give You The Pink Lips You Have Always Desired - December 4, 2019