What is Fertisure F?
Fertisure F is the brand name for a coated tablet, used in the treatment of heart diseases, cloged arteries and prostate cancer. This tablet is also used as an nutritional supplement. This medicine is manufactured and marketed by Sun Pharma Laboratories Limited. This tablet is to administered orally and it is available in the packaging of 10 tablet per strip.
- What is the generic name(s)?
- How does it work ?
- What are it’s uses ?
- How effective is this medicine ?
- What are the Side Effects ?
- What is the Dosage ?
- What are the precautions I need to take ?
- Is it safe to take if I am pregnant ?
- Is it safe to take if I am breast feeding ?
- Can this medicine be given to children and infants ?
- Is Fertisure F available as an over the counter (OTC) product?
- Frequently asked questions
What is the generic name (s)?
Each tablet of Fertisure F contains:
- L – arginine
- Folic acid
- Ferrous gluconate
- Vitamin B12
How does it work ?
Selenium protects the tissues from oxidation damages and ageing. It helps in maintaining optimum tissue growth.
L-arginine belongs to a group of chemical compounds called alpha-amino acid and is very useful for the creation of protein in the body. L-arginine is converted into Nitric acid in the body, which stimulates the release of the growth hormone, insulin and other substances. It is used in the treatment of congestive heart failure, chest pain, high blood pressure, and coronary artery disease, recurrent pain in the legs due to blocked arteries, decreased mental capacity in the elderly, erectile dysfunction, male infertility, among other conditions.
Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant that may help protect cells from damage and in preventing cancer.
Zinc also play a vital role in synthesis of the nucleic acids and nucleoproteins. Zinc also affects the growth of tissues and damage repair in tissues.
Astaxanthin is also an antioxidant. Astaxanthin might also improve the way the immune system functions.
Folic Acid is a type of Vitamin B which helps in the formation of DNA and in the production of red blood cells. It also lowers the level of homocysteine, thereby lowering the risk of heart problems.It plays a major role in avoiding birth abnormalities and helps in proper development and functioning of the brain.
Ferrous gluconate is a compound of Iron and is an essential nutrient in the body. It is used in prevention and treatment of diseases caused by iron deficiency.
Pyridoxine helps in the decomposition of food into carbohydrates, fats and proteins and helps the red blood cells to mature. It is a kind of Vitamin B 6.
Vitamin B-12, also called as cobalamin, plays a vital role in the functioning of brain and nervous system. Vitamin B12 is used in the treatment of various indications, including memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, slowing aging, heart disease,swollen tendons, AIDS, inflammatory bowel disease, vitiligo, male infertility, diabetes, sleep disorders, depression, mental disorders, asthma, allergies, weak bones (osteoporosis), preventing cervical and other cancers, and skin infections.
What are it’s uses ?
Fertisure F tablet can be used in the prevention and treatment of following diseases :
- Liver disorders
- Prostate cancer
- Multiple kinds of Cancer
- Heart disease
- Hardening of the arteries
- Wilson’s disease
- High cholesterol
- Poor diet and Poor absorption of food
- Anemia due to folic acid deficiency
- Increased requirement of folate in the body during pregnancy
- OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder)
- Panic disorder
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Neurological disorders and related pain
- Selenium deficiency
- HIV / AIDS
- Folate deficiency
- Aging related loss of vision
How effective is this medicine ?
This medicine is very effective for all the conditions mentioned above. It has to be taken in the correct dosage, frequency and for the right period/ duration of time. Please consult with a doctor or a qualified health expert for the correct diagnosis of the problem.
What are the Side Effects ?
Below are the common side effects that can occur from Fertisure F medication. Please consult a doctor if you observe any of these side effects:
- Bronchospasm, Difficult breathing, Worsening Asthma
- Bitterness of mouth
- Gastrointestinal problems, Flatulence
- Loss of appetite
- Allergic rejection
- Bloating, stomach pain
- Nausea, Anxiety
- Persistent itchy rashes on skin
- Cold like symptoms, shivering
- Insomnia, Sleeping disturbancies
- Dark or green stool
What is the Dosage ?
Despite this oral tablet being an over the counter product, regarding the dosage of fertisure F, please consult with a doctor as it will depend on the condition for which it has to be administered. For best results take it for the duration suggested by the doctor.
What are the precautions I need to take ?
- Do not take this tablet if you are on any other prescribed or non-prescribed medication.
- If you have any Liver disease, gastrointestinal disease and sinus congestion.
- If you are Pregnant or planning to get pregnant
- If you are breast feeding an infant or planning to start breast feeding.
- Take this medicine only if prescribed by the doctor
- Take full course of treatment
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine or any of their excipient
- Do not take this medicinal product after the expiry date stated on the carton package
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any medicine
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from any disease
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children
- Drink plenty of liquids during medication
Is it safe to take if I am pregnant ?
This drug is classified by FDA as pregnancy category ‘B’ No risk in other studies: Animal reproduction studies have failed to demonstrate a risk to the fetus and there are no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women OR Animal studies have shown an adverse effect, but adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women have failed to demonstrate a risk to the fetus in any trimester.
It can be taken if you are pregnant or are planning to be pregnant. Please share the actual status of your pregnancy with your doctor for the correct prescription of this medicine.
Is it safe to take if I am breast feeding ?
No, it is not safe to take Fertisure F during breastfeeding. The effect of this medicine on quality of milk and infants health not is unknown.
Please share your breastfeeding plans with your doctor if being prescribed by this medicine
Can this medicine be given to children and infants ?
Fertisure F can be given to children and infants. Consult a doctor for the information on correct dosage therapeutic requirements of the patient child.
Is Fertisure F available as an over the counter (OTC) product?
Yes, Fertisure F tablet is available as an over the counter or OTC product. But it is advised to consult with the doctor for the particular case related information and regarding its correct dosage, timing and duration of use.
Frequently asked questions
Is this helpful in increasing the chances of conception?
No, there is no sufficient information of this tablet being helpful in increasing the chances of conception. In most cases it is taken after conception and during pregnancy.