What is Fertisure M?
Fertisure M is the brand name for a coated tablet which used as Supplements & Adjuvant Therapy and marketed for increase sperm count and sperm motility for men helping female to conceive. This tablet is also used as a nutritional supplement. This medicine is manufactured and marketed by Sun Pharma Laboratories Limited. This tablet is to administered orally and it is available in the packaging of 10 tablet per strip.
- What is the generic name(s)?
- How does it work ?
- What are it’s uses ?
- How effective is this medicine ?
- What are the Side Effects ?
- Is this medicine addictive?
- What if I miss the dose of this medicine ?
- Can I drive after taking this medicine ?
- Can this medicine be taken on an empty stomach?
- Can I take this medicine with alcohol ?
- What is the Dosage ?
- What are the precautions I need to take ?
- Is it safe to take if I am pregnant ?
- Is it safe to take if I am breast feeding ?
- Can this medicine be given to children and infants ?
- Is Fertisure M available as an over the counter (OTC) product?
- Frequently asked questions
What is the generic name (s)?
Each tablet of Fertisure M contains:
- L-carnitine 340 mg
- Ubidecarenone 50 mg
- zinc 5 mg
- lycopene 2.5 mg
- Astaxanthin 8 mg
How does it work ?
L-arginine belongs to a group of chemical compounds called alpha-amino acid and is very useful for the creation of protein in the body. L-arginine is converted into Nitric acid in the body, which stimulates the release of the growth hormone, insulin and other substances. It is used in the treatment of congestive heart failure, chest pain, high blood pressure, and coronary artery disease, recurrent pain in the legs due to blocked arteries, decreased mental capacity in the elderly, erectile dysfunction, male infertility, among other conditions.
Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant that may help protect cells from damage and in preventing cancer.
Zinc also play a vital role in synthesis of the nucleic acids and nucleoproteins. Zinc also affects the growth of tissues and damage repair in tissues.
Astaxanthin is also an antioxidant. Astaxanthin might also improve the way the immune system functions.
Ubidecarenone is also known as CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) naturally occurring coenzyme structurally similar to vitamin K present in mitochondria helps in conversion food to energy and acts as a powerful antioxidant.This is used for heart failure patients,high blood pressure and cholesterol patients.
What are it’s uses ?
Fertisure M tablet can be used in the prevention and treatment of following diseases :
- Improve sperm motility and morphology
- Supplements & Adjuvant Therapy
- for increase sperm count and sperm motility for men
How effective is medicine ?
This medicine is very effective for all the conditions mentioned above. It has to be taken in the correct dosage, frequency and for the right period/ duration of time. Please consult with a doctor or a qualified health expert for the correct diagnosis of the problem.
What are the Side Effects ?
Below are the common side effects that can occur from Fertisure F medication. Please consult a doctor if you observe any of these side effects:
- Muscle Weakness
- stomach pain
- Bitterness of mouth
- Gastrointestinal problems, Flatulence
- Loss of appetite
- Allergic rejection
- Bloating, stomach pain
- Nausea, Anxiety
- Insomnia, Sleeping disturbances
Is Fertisure M addictive ?
Habit forming tendencies for this medicine has not been reported. Most medicines don’t come with a potential for addiction. Government also categorizes medicines that can be addictive as controlled substances. Finally, do not self-medicate and increase your body’s dependence to medicines without taking the advice of a doctor.
What if I miss the dose of Fertisure M?
Use the missed dose as soon as you notice. If the time is already close to the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your dosing schedule. Do not use overdose to make up the missed dose as it may cause serious side effects. If you are routinely missing the doses, try to use an alarm or asking a family member or friend to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss modifications in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses.
Can I drive after taking Fertisure M?
It is not safe to drive after taking this medicine if you experience dizziness or headache as side effects. One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes drowsy, dizzy or reduces your blood-pressure. Please check for these conditions on your body while using this medicine.
Can Fertisure M be taken on an empty stomach ?
You should not take this medicine on an empty stomach. It can be taken with food or immediately after taking the food. Consult your doctor for advice.
Can I take Fertisure M with alcohol ?
This medicine has not shown any side effects with alcohol. How ever alcohol intake with medicine may intensifies drowsiness.It is better to consult your doctor before consumption of this medicine. Pharmacists also suggest not to take alcohol while using this medicine.
What is the Dosage ?
Usual dosage is two times a day for at least 3-6 months or Regarding the dosage of fertisure M, please consult with a doctor as it will depend on the condition for which it has to be administered. For best results take it for the duration suggested by the doctor.
Tablet – dosage
What are the precautions I need to take ?
- Do not without informing doctor about if you are on any other prescribed or non-prescribed medication.
- If you have any Liver disease, gastrointestinal disease and kidney diseases.
- If you are Pregnant or planning to get pregnant
- If you are breast feeding an infant or planning to start breast feeding.
- Take this medicine only if prescribed by the doctor
- Take full course of treatment
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine or any of their excipient
- Do not take this medicinal product after the expiry date stated on the carton package
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any medicine
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from any disease
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children
- Drink plenty of liquids during medication
Is it safe to take if I am pregnant ?
The drug not meant for women no information regarded during pregnancy of a women
It can be taken if you are pregnant or are planning to be pregnant. Please share the actual status of your pregnancy with your doctor for the correct prescription of this medicine.
Is it safe to take if I am breast feeding ?
This is not meant for women. Please share your breastfeeding plans with your doctor if being prescribed by this medicine
Can this medicine be given to children and infants ?
This is not meant for children and infants. Consult a doctor for the information on correct usage and therapeutic usage requirements of the patient child.
Is Fertisure M available as an over the counter (OTC) product?
Yes, Fertisure M tablet is available as an over the counter or OTC product. But it is advised to consult with the doctor for the particular case related information and regarding its correct dosage, timing and duration of use.
Frequently asked questions
Is this helpful in increasing the chances of conception?
Yes this drug is meant for increasing chances of conception. Follow the prescription of the drug.