What is Manforce 50 ?
Manforce 50 Tablet is also known as viagra used in treatment of erectile dysfunction this brand name manufactured by Mankind Pharma Ltd. This tablet is available in the packaging of 9 tablets per strip.
- What is the generic name(s)?
- How does it work ?
- What are it’s uses ?
- How effective is this medicine ?
- What are the Side Effects ?
- Is this medicine addictive?
- Can I drive after taking this medicine ?
- Can this medicine be taken on an empty stomach?
- Can I take this medicine with alcohol ?
- What is the Dosage ?
- What are the precautions I need to take ?
- Is it safe to take if I am pregnant ?
- Is it safe to take if I am breast feeding ?
- Can this medicine be given to children and infants ?
- Is this Manforce 50 available as an over the counter (OTC) product?
- Frequently asked questions
What is the generic name (s)?
Manforce 50 contain of generic drug Sildenafil citrate which is only active ingredients in the tablet
Sildenafil (50 mg)
How does it work ?
Sildenafil citrate increases the effect of nitric oxide released in the male organ by stimulation. Nitric oxide increases cyclic guanosine monophosphate cGMP levels in the smooth muscle relaxes and increases blood flow to corpus cavernosum which a part of male organ, thus causing an erection.
What are it’s uses ?
Manforce 50 is generally used for male impotency or erectile dysfunction in man and in women its use not been determined and it ha not showed any clinical evidence of increase in libido of women.
It’s generic drug sidenafil under brand name Revatio is used for pulmonary arterial hypertension which increases the intensity and duration of workout in women and men.
How effective is this medicine ?
This medicine is a very powerful and effective medicine against health indications discussed above.
What are the Side Effects ?
Manforce 50 can cause following side-effects:
- Nose bleed
- Visual impairment,Photophobia,Blurred vision
- stomach irritation
- Loss of appetite
- Allergic rejection
- Stomach ache
Is Manforce 50 addictive?
Habit forming tendencies for this medicine has not been reported. Most medicines don’t come with a potential for addiction. Government also categorizes medicines that can be addictive as controlled substances. Finally, do not self-medicate and increase your body’s dependence to medicines without taking the advice of a doctor.
Can I drive after taking Manforce 50?
It is not safe to drive after taking this medicine if you experience dizziness or headache as side effects. One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes drowsy, dizzy or reduces your blood-pressure. Please check for these conditions on your body while using this medicine.
Can Manforce 50 be taken on an empty stomach ?
This medicine can be taken before food. Please follow your doctor’s advice on how you to use this medicine.
Can I take Manforce 50 with alcohol ?
This medicine should not be taken while having alcohol. It may intensifies drowsiness.It is better to consult your doctor before consumption of this medicine. Pharmacists also suggest not to take alcohol while using this medicine.
What is the Dosage ?
Take as directed by your doctor.
The usual dose of this drug is one tablet per dose should be taken prior 60 minutes before or as prescribed by doctor
What are the precautions I need to take ?
You should take following precautions while administering this medicine:
Sidnefil should not be taken with nitrates drugs such as nitroglycerin which lead in sudden drop of blood pressure leading to adverse effects.
- Patients suffering from Heart disease or back ground of heart attack.Hepatic/liver disease, Lung disease, ulcerative disease should taken on medical advice and observance .
- This may cause drowsiness/dizziness as such try to avoid driving and operating any heavy machinery
- Do not crush or chew the capsule/tablet
- The expiry date printed on the pack has passed.
- The packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any medicine
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from any disease
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
Is it safe to take if I am pregnant ?
No this drug is not intended to use for women. This is US FDA pregnancy category: B medicine.
In animal studies this has not shown any adverse effects during clinical studies pre natal and post natal condition in rats and this drug has not been adequatly tested on pregnant women and no information available.
Consult a doctor before administering this medicine to a pregnant woman.
Is it safe to take if I am breast feeding ?
No this drug is not intended to use for women. Please consult with your doctor before starting this capsule.
There is not any well established study or proof that if manforce 50 passes through the breast milk and affects the quality of milk; or if it could be harmful for the nursing infant.
If your breast feeding or planning to start breast feeding, consult a doctor before using this medicine.
Can this medicine be given to children and infants ?
No this medicine is not intended for children or infants.
Consult with a doctor regarding the drug.
Is Manforce 50 available as an over the counter (OTC) product?
Manforce 50 is not an over the counter or available only on prescription.consult the doctor before taking the medicine.
Frequently asked questions
What is sidenafil citrate?
It is generic name of drug of manforce 50
Can this taken as luggage in travel?
Yes this can be taken in travel
What to do if took in case I took an overdose of this medicine ?
Do not take overdose of this drug taking more than prescribed dose may lead to adverse effects than quick healing.
Immediately rush to your doctor or nearest health care center for advice.
Symptoms of overdose include mild to severe vomiting, nausea, cramps and diarrhea.
What are the storage precautions for this medicine?
You should take following precautions for storing this tablets:
- Keep the tablets in the original pack until it is time to take them.
- Keep the pack in a cool dry place.
- Do not store medicine in the bathroom or near a sink.
- Avoid direct contact with sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
- If the expiry date on the pack is passed, ask a pharmacist about ways of discarding it.