Mini Facial At Home in 10 Minutes to Get Glowing & Shiny Skin
A facial is a great way to pamper your skin and get a radiant glow. However, it is not that easy for the busy bees to make time from their schedule and book an appointment in the salon for a facial. Besides that, there are budget constraints that do not let everyone go for a high-end salon treatment. But, you need not worry, we have got you covered. Read this article to find out more about how you can do a simple facial at the comfort of your home in less than 10 minutes. We have divided this process into three simple steps for your ease and comfort.
All natural facial cleanser
An all natural facial cleanser is supposed to pull away all the dirt and gunk from your skin without putting in too much effort. In this facial, you have to use a little bit of raw, unprocessed milk to deeply cleanse your face instantly. Milk contains lactic acid and proteins, this gentle facial cleanser will also help you to get rid of dark spots also improve your skin complexion.
- Raw unprocessed milk: 3-4 tablespoons
- Cotton balls: 3-4
- Wet tissue papers: 1-2
- Dip a cotton ball in raw milk and squeeze out the excess.
- Gently pat it all over your face.
- Discard it.
- Take a fresh cotton ball.
- Dip it in milk.
- Squeeze out the excess.
- This time instead of patting, gently rub your skin, just the way you use your regular cleansing milk.
- When you are done, wipe your face with a wet tissue paper.
This is the first step of your quick facial treatment at home, however, if you feel like your skin is still not free from dirt and dust then repeat this process several times until your skin feels squeaky clean.
Gentle exfoliation using a coarse scrub at home
Rice flour is a skin whitening agent, it also controls excess sebum production and melanin secretion.
- Rice flour: 1 tablespoon
- Curd: 1 tablespoon
- Wet cloth: 1
- Mix the ingredients in a clean container.
- Give it a nice stir so that it forms a scrub with a medium consistency.
- Break the lumps if any.
- Take a generous amount of this scrub on your fingertips.
- Massage it in circular motions applying light pressure.
- Gently exfoliate your face for a minute or so.
- Wipe it off with a wet cloth.
Make it a point to not scrub your face harshly, be very gentle with your skin even while exfoliating or else your skin will become extremely dry and patchy due to the abrasive effect.
Face pack and facial massage
For this third and final step, you just need one ingredient and you are good to go. Massaging your face with papaya gives you an instant face lift, it acts as an anti-aging agent and brightens up the skin complexion. It also cures and prevents pimples in the long-run.
- Ripe papaya: 1 medium-sized slice
- Wet cloth: 1
- Take a medium-sized slice of ripe papaya.
- Massage it gently in a circular motion.
- Massage for a minute.
- Wipe off with a wet cloth.
- Follow up with a moisturizer if your skin feels dried out.
The last step will add a subtle glow to your face. Try this facial once in a week to notice a visible change.
Latest posts by Arjoyita Roy (see all)
- 3 Best Natural Face Mask for Dryness, Wrinkles, And Anti-Aging - June 21, 2019
- 4 Face and Body DIY Masks for Summer season - June 19, 2019
- 3 Step Treatment To Get Pink Lips Naturally Overnight - June 19, 2019