Miraculous DIY frankincense anti-aging cream
To treat your skin conditions, frankincense oil is considered as the best essential oil available. It helps in beautifying and rejuvenating the skin when it is applied topically. Further, it is used to promote the growth of cellular growth of your skin. The most important thing the frankincense oil does is to heal the skin for scars, wrinkles, and dark spots. Thus, add this oil to your daily skin schedule and get a glowing and a healthy skin. This essential oil is one of the best ways to have proper nutrients for your skin. Below we will show you a method to make an anti-ageing cream using frankincense essential oil.
Frankincense anti-ageing cream
- 2 teaspoon of rosehip oil
- 3 tablespoons of argan oil
- 1/2 cup of shea butter
- 7 drops of geranium essential oil
- 15 drops of frankincense essential oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- Before mixing or doing anything, make sure that all the utensils, mixture, blender, everything is properly clean.
- It is better than your utensils are properly sanitized before you use them.
- Now take Shea butter and melt it in the boiler.
- Now that shea butter has melted, add the appropriate amount of rosehip oil and argan oil to it and mix all the ingredients properly.
- Now, allow this mixture to cool down and till the room temperature.
- The paste should be thick, creamy, and opaque. Don’t allow it to get solid.
- Now, take all the essential oils and vitamin E oil in one bowl and start whipping it until it becomes creamy and fluffy.
- Let the mixture stay for 5-10 minutes so that it can get settled down and fully incorporate.
- Transfer the above mixture into an airtight jar and max sure that you store it in a dry and clean place.
- For better and effective results, apply the mixture on your cleansed face twice in a day.
Frankincense essential oil
This essential oil has disinfectant and antiseptic properties in it. Thus, it has the ability to treat pimples and acne and also prevents future ones. This oil also helps in regeneration of skin cells at a quicker rate which heals wrinkles, scars, pregnancy marks, stretch marks, and many more. The frankincense essential oil also helps in the lightening of dark spots and also exfoliates the dead skin cells. It helps in reducing the effects sagging skin and dark spots.
Shea butter has all the ingredients of being a good moisturizer. It has exceptional healing properties for the skin.it is naturally made up of vitamin A and thus is important for skin conditions to curb acne, blemishes, wrinkles, and eczema. Vitamin E present in the shea butter brings softness to your leathery and rough complexion.
Argan oil is made up of linolenic acids, vitamin E, and the essential omega fatty acids. This essential vitamin help in repairing and hydrating the skin. This oil is also an excellent moisturizer for reactive and anti-inflammatory skin. This oil is also very good for healing damaged and irritated skin.
Latest posts by Samip Shah (see all)
- How to make eyebrows and eyelashes grow – tips and tricks if you’ve overplucked your brows - November 19, 2018
- Get Rid Of The Wrinkles On Your Face And Hands Easily With Only One Application Of This! - November 14, 2018
- Best DIY facial serums for different skin types - November 10, 2018