Miraculous DIY with marigold flower to get a fairer skin tone fast
You know how poets use flowers to describe the beauty of a girl? Well, they ain’t wrong. Flowers are the beauty secrets that have been around us for ages but we are yet to make full use of them. Not only rose, but also flowers such as marigold which is readily and cheaply available have properties that’ll help you achieve your beauty and skin goals.
You’re already tired of that cosmetic fairness creams that you look very weird on your skin. But worry not, now you can just walk up to your flower store and get fair skin faster! Marigold is an age-old remedy for reducing pimples and getting a clear skin. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, it makes your skin youthful and clears out its impurities.
Here are a few DIY recipes you can try with the marigold flower to get a fairer skin tone faster.
Marigold and Milk Mask
Marigold is also very effective in treating skin tan and getting an even skin tone. Mixing it with milk helps to heal any sun damage and make your skin smoother. And of course, turmeric helps in skin lightening and brightening.
- Marigold flower: 1, bloomed
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 tablespoon
- Milk: 1/4th cup
- Take all the petals of the marigold off and soak them for at least 15 minutes.
- Grind the soaked petal with turmeric and milk to make a fine paste.
- Slather this paste on to your skin and leave it on until it fully dries.
- was with cold water.
- Repeat this pack twice a week.
Marigold and Yogurt Mask
Marigold flower has properties that remove excess oil from the skin. Lemon juice is a natural exfoliator and yogurt removes dead skin cells. This makes your skin healthier and brighter.
- Marigold flower: 1 piece
- Yoghurt: 1 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice: 1 tablespoon
- Make the paste of marigold petals after soaking them for 15 minutes.
- Add yoghurt and lemon juice.
- Apply on your face.
- Wash with warm water after it fully dries.
- Use this mask once a week.
Marigold and Rose Water Mask
Rose water gives your skin a pinkish glow. Apple helps in giving your dull skin a youthful look.
- Marigold petals: 1/2 cup
- Rose water: 4-5 tablespoons
- Apple slices: 1/4th cup, peeled
- Grind all the ingredients together and make a smooth paste.
- Apply on your skin for 15 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
- Rub an ice cube for 1 minute and pat dry.
- Use this mask once or twice a week.
Marigold and Sandalwood powder
Who doesn’t know about the miracle properties of sandalwood powder? It is like a boon for your skin. Sandalwood powder helps in removing spots, pimples, brightening the skin and what not.
- Marigold flower: As required for 1 tablespoon paste
- Lemon Juice: 1/2 tablespoon
- Sandalwood powder: 1/2 tablespoon
- Blend the petals of a marigold flower to get 1 tablespoon paste.
- Mix all the other ingredients.
- Apply on your face and hands. Let it dry completely.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
- You can repeat this mask once a week for faster results.
Latest posts by Manisha Joshi (see all)
- Erase Wrinkles from Your Face on Natural Way - May 31, 2019
- 5 Natural And Healthy Ways To Improve Hair Growth - May 21, 2019
- DIY Baking Soda Mask To Remove Stains, Wrinkles and Dark Circles on Your Face Without Botox - May 16, 2019