Miraculous protein hair mask with fenugreek seeds to boost hair growth
Do you remember the smell of a great curry, which was because of fenugreek seeds? You might be wondering how is it relevant to hair growth. It is because that fenugreek seeds (methi seeds) are not only a great condiment, but also a miraculous remedy for faster hair growth.
Fenugreek seeds are rich in nicotic acid and have a high protein content that is very beneficial in hair fall and dandruff, thereby helping you to boost your hair growth. It is also rich in Vitamin A, C, and K, which are known to be helpful in various other hair problems such as hair dryness, hair thinning and many more.
Since it is readily available in most households, it is very easy to use this powerhouse of protein for getting a stimulated hair growth. Here are some DIY hair masks with fenugreek seeds to help you get started.
Fenugreek hair mask with Olive and Coconut Oil
Along with fenugreek, if you mix olive and coconut oil in the mask, you get the best of all. Coconut oil will make your hair healthier and shinier, whereas olive oil protects the keratin in hair, which gives it the required nutrients.
- Fenugreek seeds: 2 tablespoons
- Olive Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Coconut Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Grind the fenugreek seeds to get a fine powder.
- Add the olive and coconut oil to it. You can also heat up the oil to get it a little warm.
- Apply this paste in the roots of your hair.
- Let it fully dry.
- Wash it with mild shampoo later.
- Use this mask once a week for faster results.
Fenugreek seeds and curry leaves
Curry leaves are very beneficial in treating damaged hair caused due to heat, pollution or sun. It is also known to stimulate hair growth and reduce hair thinning. A silver lining in the silver cloud, it also helps in slowing down the graying of hair.
- Fenugreek seeds: 3-4 tablespoons
- Curry leaves: 4-5 leaves
- Soak the fenugreek seeds overnight and make a fine paste the next day.
- Boil the curry leaves and add them with the seed paste. Grind the mixture again.
- Apply this mask from root to tips and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Wash this with cold water.
- Use this mask once a month for better results.
Fenugreek seeds with Apply Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps remove impurities from your hair because of its acidic properties. This makes your scalp clean and boosts hair growth. It also helps maintain the pH of your scalp, which makes it healthier and in turn, your hair become healthier, brighter and shinier.
- Fenugreek seeds: a fistful
- Apple cider vinegar: 2 tablespoons
- Soak the fenugreek seeds overnight. Next morning, grind them to get a fine paste.
- Mix equal amount of water with vinegar to dilute it. Add this solution to the fenugreek seed paste.
- Use this paste as a shampoo to wash your hair. Keep it on for at least 5-7 minutes.
- Use this paste once every two weeks.
Latest posts by Manisha Joshi (see all)
- Erase Wrinkles from Your Face on Natural Way - May 31, 2019
- 5 Natural And Healthy Ways To Improve Hair Growth - May 21, 2019
- DIY Baking Soda Mask To Remove Stains, Wrinkles and Dark Circles on Your Face Without Botox - May 16, 2019