Mix These Skin Whitening Capsule In Cream For A Glowing Spotless Complexion
Are you one of those people who is fascinated by whitened skin and is looking for ways to achieve a glowing and spotless complexion? If your answer is yes, then do not look any further as today I am going to share some homemade recipes for skin whitening that have been prepared with help of vitamin E and vitamin C capsules. These are skin whitening capsules and are easily available in the market. Vitamin C has antioxidant and antibacterial properties whereas vitamin E is rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Both of them contain special nutrients which when mixed in homemade cream can achieve skin whitening within a short span of time.
# Skin whitening vitamin E capsule
- Vitamin E Capsule – 3 capsules
- Rosewater – 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 Tsp
- Yoghurt – 2 tbsp
- Cotton Ball
- Take 2 tbsp of plain yoghurt in a glass bowl and add 1 tsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice to it.
- Take 3 vitamin E capsules, which are easily available in any medication store, and prick them with a needle.
- Extract the contents and pour it into the bowl.
- Mix all the 3 ingredients briskly to make a smooth paste.
- Pour 2 tbsp of cool and refrigerated rosewater in another small bowl.
- Take a cotton ball, dip it in the rosewater and wipe your face clean with it.
- Now apply the facial mask on your face and neck area with help of either a brush or your fingertips.
- Leave it to dry for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Apply the rosewater similarly once again.
- Use it 2 times every week for best results.
How it Works:
This facial mask is rich in vitamin E that brightens the skin tone along with lactic acid that removes fine lines, impurities and dark spots from the skin. It’s hydrating and astringent properties nourishes the skin and lightens the complexion.
# Skin whitening vitamin C capsule
- Vitamin C capsule – 2 no.s
- Aloe Vera gel – 1 Tsp
- Tea tree essential oil – 1 drop
- Geranium essential oil – 1 drop
- Frankincense essential oil – 1 drop
- Eucalyptus essential oil – 1 drop
- Sandalwood essential oil – 1 drop
- Take a small piece of aloe vera and extract its juice.
- Stir it briskly to make it even and smooth.
- Pour 1 tsp of aloe vera smooth gel in a glass bowl and add either the extract of 2 vitamin C capsules or crushed 2 tablets of vitamin C.
- Now add 1 drop each of tea tree essential oil, geranium essential oil, frankincense essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil and sandalwood essential oil into the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Clean your face with a mild cleanser beforehand and pat your skin dry.
- Apply it on your face with help of a small brush.
- Leave it to dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse away with warm water.
- Use it 1 time every week for desired results.
How it Works:
This homemade facial skin whitening mask lightens and brightens the skin tone because of the presence of nutrients, vitamin C and antioxidant properties. It also tightens skin pores and reduces spots and blemishes because of its antioxidant properties.