Must-Have Hair Masks for Dry, Damaged, Frizzy Hair
Beautiful, lustrous, shiny and healthy locks are craved by every woman. But, who has time to rush to salons or oil up their hair every other night like celebrities?. So to rescue your hair from all the torture of pollution and hard water we come with holy grail product for salon smooth hair – Hair Masks – A super quick way of boosting life into your dull hair and restore it with shine and extra smoothness and imparts nutrition it deserves. Here are top 5 choices that are easily available in India.
- Gives intense nourishment and shine to your hair
- Smoothens the hair and makes it manageable
- Enriched with argan oil and myrrh extracts
- For normal and slightly damaged hair only.
- Not work that well for very damaged hair.
- This mask provides intense nourishment to enhance softness and shine
- It has fibre and keratin actives that gives deep conditioning to your tresses
- The deep conditioning formula penetrates deep into the hair fibre for advanced repair
- The thick texture covers each and every strand of hair and gives attention to the ends for smoothness
- Adds moisture to dry hair
- Suitable for all hair types
- Little pricey
- No particular scent that stays
- Makes hair soft and manageable
- Not very expensive
- Attractive packaging
- Fights signs of ageing in terms of hair fall
- Stimulates hair roots to activate production of two keratins that subside over time.
- Kind of a small container.
- The luxurious crème texture of the product.
- It takes away the frizz from the hair and leaves it shiny soft and sleek.
- It has hydrolysed keratin, Argan oil, coconut oil in its ingredients list, all of which is good for the hair.
- It conditions and leaves hair straighter after the treatment.
- The fragrance of the product is strong and musky and it might irritate sensitive noses.
- There’s alcohol (Cetearyl alcohol , Cetyl alcohol ) which can dry out already dry hair and silicon.
Spread evenly through shampooed, towel- dried hair. No leave- in time is necessary. Rinse carefully.
- Nice consistency neither too creamy nor dry
- Makes hair feel very soft
- Good packaging
- Adds volume to the hair
- The effect lasts almost 2 days on oily hair
- Best for fine and limp hair
- Does what it claims
- May not be suitable for extremely dry hair.
- Price may be a con for some.
- Herbal fragrance may be sensitive for some.
Latest posts by Shwetha Vijayan Panicker (see all)
- Best Spa In Bangalore : Relax & Rejuvenate In City’s Top Spas & Wellness Centers - November 20, 2018
- Best Epilator In India: All About Epilation & Top Epilators For Women In India - November 20, 2018
- Best Aloe Vera Gel In India: Our Top Picks For The Best Skincare! - November 19, 2018