My Skin Hasn’t Stopped Glowing Since I Started Using This Oil
Skin is often termed to be the factor which reflects a healthy body and a happy mind. When you have glowing skin, you will never require makeup to cover your skin and make it attractive. The natural radiant glow in your skin will make people admire you. To attain such skin, you can use a few natural homemade oil recipes which could also prevent your skin from any harmful effects. Let us have a look at a few of the oil remedies…
#1. Sweet Almond And Coconut Oil
|Sweet Almond oil||1/2 cup|
|Organic rose petals||1 to 2 roses|
- If you don’t have sweet almond oil, use coconut oil or olive oil for preparing this.
- Firstly, take about 1 or 2 roses and pluck the petals separately from its stem and place it in a small bowl.
- Then start washing the rose petals with water to remove the impurities.
- Then add any one of the above-mentioned oils into a clean jar.
- After that, add the washed rose petals into the oil kept in the jar and close it with a lid.
- Now take a water bath and place the jar containing the oil and rose petal in it.
- Allow the oil mixture to get heat for about 15 minutes on a low flame.
- Then remove the oil from the heat and leave the oil to get cool down for some time.
- Leave the jar in a dark place undisturbed for about 24 hours up to one week.
- Then strain the oil separately in a small bottle.
- Take a small amount of this rose oil and start applying it all over your face using the fingertips.
- Prefer applying this oil before going to sleep and leave it to be there on your face for overnight.
- Apply this rose oil once per day regularly to get effective results on your facial skin.
#2. Orange Peel Powder And Almond Oil
|Orange peel powder||3 tbsp|
|Rose water||As per the requirement|
|Almond oil||5 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
- Firstly, take a small bowl and add the orange peel powder and rose water into it.
- Mix the ingredients well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Now take a pan and add the almond oil into it and heat it.
- Then add the orange peel paste into the hot almond oil kept in the pan.
- Allow the mixture to get heated for about 10 minutes on a low flame.
- Also, keep stirring the mixture using a spoon when the ingredients are getting melted down.
- Now use a strainer and filter the oil separately in a small bottle leaving the residues aside.
- Now add the turmeric powder into the oil kept in the bottle.
- Then close the bottle and shake it well for a couple of seconds until the turmeric powder gets completely dissolved in the oil.
- Now cleanse your face thoroughly with regular water and pat it dry.
- After that, take a few drops of this oil and apply it all over your face using the fingertips.
- Also, gently massage your face for about 5 minutes with the applied oil.
- Then leave the oil to be there on your face for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, wash your face with regular water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Apply this oil every day regularly to see some visible changes in your facial skin. This skin oil can be stored in the bottle and used for about 6 months.
#3. Saffron And Almond Oil
|Sweet almond oil||1/2 cup|
|Saffron strands||1/2 cup|
- Firstly, take a mortar pestle and add the saffron strands into it.
- Grind it until the saffron strands turn to a fine powder.
- Now take a jar and fill it with warm sweet almond oil.
- Then add the ground saffron powder into the warm sweet almond oil kept in the jar.
- Close the jar and place it near the window so that it would get the required amount of sunlight exposure.
- Leave the jar undisturbed for about 2 weeks in the same place.
- Now take the jar and either strain the oil using a strainer or start using it directly on your skin.
- If you want a stronger concentration of the oil, then try repeating the same process several times based on the concentration of the oil you require.
- Take a small amount of this oil and start applying it all over your facial skin using the fingertips.
- Begin using the saffron oil once per day regularly to get some effective results on your facial skin. Also, use this oil regularly by mixing a few drops with your regular moisturizer or body lotions.
#4. Lemon And Vitamin E Oil
|Orange gel||2 tsp|
|Aloe vera gel||1 tsp|
|Lemon essential oil||2 to 3 drops|
|Vitamin E capsule||1|
- Firstly, take a small bowl and add the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Take the vitamin E capsule and prick it with a small needle to pour the oil into the bowl containing the mixture.
- Then start to stir the mixture well until it turns to a fine oil serum.
- Now pour the oil into a bottle and store it for future use.
- After that, use regular water and cleanse your face thoroughly.
- Now take a few drops of your regular toner and apply it all over your face. If you do not have any toner, then apply a small amount of rose water all over your face.
- Allow the toner to get dry on your face for a few minutes.
- Then take a small amount of this oil-serum and start applying it all over your face.
- Also, massage your face gently with the oil-serum for a few minutes in circular motions using the fingertips.
- Then leave it to be there on your face for overnight and rinse your face with normal water after waking up in the morning.
- Use this oil-serum once every day regularly to notice the desired changes in your skin within a few days.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Everyone Needs To Know These Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Wrinkles - August 14, 2019
- My Skin Hasn’t Stopped Glowing Since I Started Using This Oil - August 12, 2019
- Apparently, This Gel Lightens Dark Spots and Pits in Just 10 Days - August 10, 2019