Natural Home Remedies for Effective Scar Removal to Support Effective Cell Growth Minimize Scar Tissue and Create Healthy Skin
Old scars can be difficult to remove. But with these simple natural remedies, you can effectively remove all your old and new scars and enable the growth of new cells. Your scar tissue will be minimized and you will once again have healthy skin.
Aloe Vera Gel
Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel is highly regarded for its anti-inflammatory properties. It removes scars effectively and enables the growth of new skin cells. In addition, it soothes the skin and provides relief from any kind of irritation. It makes your skin healthy and keeps it moisturized.
To Prepare and Apply Aloe Vera Gel
- Extract sufficient fresh aloe vera gel from an aloe vera plant.
- Apply this to your scars.
- Massage thoroughly for some time & leave it on.
- Follow the procedures 2 to 3 times daily.
Honey and Baking Soda
Benefits of Honey and Baking Soda
Raw honey has been widely recommended for treating various skin problems. It has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. It is highly effective in treating many kinds of wounds. It removes scars from the skin and also heals the skin completely. Baking soda exfoliates your skin. It removes the dead skin cells from your skin scars and makes them look new and healthy. It also helps to bring back smoothness to the affected skin.
To Prepare and Apply Honey and Baking Soda Remedy
- Mix 1 teaspoon of raw organic honey and 1 teaspoon of baking soda to form a paste.
- Apply this paste to your scars.
- Massage the area gently for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- After 3 to 5 minutes, heat a clean towel over hot water and place it over the area.
- Wait for the towel to cool down.
- Once it has cooled down, wipe off the paste and clean your skin.
- Follow the procedures 2 times a day.
Tea Tree Oil
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil contains certain phytochemicals. This makes it an effective remedy for removing scars completely. It also prevents any kind of infection in the affected area and keeps it free from bacteria and germs. It causes the regeneration of new skin cells and minimizes the scar tissues. It revives your skin’s health.
To Prepare and Apply Tea Tree Oil
- Mix about 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil in 1 teaspoon of water. This will help to dilute the oil.
- Now apply the oil to your scars.
- Massage for some time.
- Leave it on overnight for best results.
- Follow the procedures 1 time every night before going to bed.
Amla or Gooseberry Powder and Olive Oil
Benefits of Amla and Olive Oil
Amla contains Vitamin C. This prevents scar formation. It also lightens old scars effectively. It helps to heal the skin and promotes the growth of new scars. Olive oil helps to keep the skin nourished while healing it.
To Prepare and Apply the Mixture
- Mix 2 to 3 teaspoons of amla or gooseberry powder and 1 to 2 teaspoons of olive oil to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this to your scars.
- Leave it on at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash it off using plain water.
- Follow the procedures once every alternate day.
Latest posts by Priyanjali Bhattacharya (see all)
- 5 Natural Skin Care Remedies for Hyperpigmentation - January 30, 2019
- 5 Simple Home Remedies to Remove Any Type of Skin Spots from Your Face - January 28, 2019
- How to Get Rid of Plaque and Whiten Your Teeth Without Expensive Treatments - January 15, 2019