Olive oil coffee mask for fast hair growth
Hair fall has become a serious concern for women over the recent years and leaves many women befuddled when it all boils down to treating their hair with the right kind of treatment. Given one’s busy schedule, one cannot possibly think of ingenuous ways to put a permanent stop on the major problem of hair loss. Also, not everyone has got the money and time to visit a salon and get an appropriate hair treatment done. So, we are today sharing some natural DIYs with coffee and olive oil to deal with these issues. The coffee-oil combination stimulates the hair follicles to rapidly boost the growth of hair and augments blood circulation. The amount of caffeine present in coffee stimulates the roots of one’s hair by boosting its growth and structure. Hence, caffeine averts hair loss and restores hair growth. On the other hand, olive oil is quite rich in antioxidants, which promote scalp health. If you massage this on your scalp, then the blood flow will improve itself throughout the area and thicker strands of hair will start growing due to ample stimulation of one’s hair follicles.
What all will you will need?
- About 1/4th cup of roasted dark whole coffee beans.
- Around 2 cups of olive oil.
- A tiny saucepan.
- A neat and clean glass container.
How should you be going about it?
- Proceed by taking around 2 cups of olive oil in a tiny saucepan.
- Put about 1/4th cup of roasted dark whole coffee beans on top of it.
- Ensure that the lid is put over the top of that saucepan and be wary of the fact that the roasted dark whole coffee beans are properly merged in olive oil.
- Cook for about a time span of 6 to 8 hours over low heat.
- Ensure that the mixture isn’t burning by keeping an eye on it every hour.
- Turn off the heat and remove the coffee beans completely by straining the oil for at least 3 to 5 times with the help of a strainer.
- Apply the mixture that’s been formed onto your hair and keep it on for about 5-10 minutes.
- Finally, rinse off with the help of water.
A piece of advice:
If you are fond of using certain herbs or any specific kind of essential oil that supports hair growth, then you can add those to coffee beans and olive oil, as well. The ingredients could include a plethora of items, such as nettle, sweet basil, lavender, cinnamon, peppermint, vanilla, or rosemary. Be conscientious enough that they’re intermixed properly with the olive oil.
Caution: Keep the coffee oil in a tidy glass container to store it. Keep it in a cold dark area, or a fridge.
What all will you be requiring?
- 1 tablespoon of coffee powder.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- A mild, sulfate-free shampoo.
How should you be going about it?
- Carefully amalgamate 2 tablespoons of olive oil with a tablespoon of coffee powder and procure a smooth paste.
- Apply the mixture that’s been formed onto your hair and smoothly massage in a circular motion.
- Keep it for 15-30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, rinse it off in normal water, using a mild, sulfate-free shampoo.
- Use a conditioner for lustrous, shiny hair.
Latest posts by Astha Thapar (see all)
- Try These Rice Packs On Your Face And See The Results - February 7, 2019
- Egg Masks for a Crystal Clear Skin, Instantly Removes Open Pores - February 5, 2019
- Home Remedies for Hair Fall, Baldness, and Dandruff - February 4, 2019