Overnight Hair Growth Mask With Hibiscus
Have you ever thought that a flower can help in supporting your hair growth? Hibiscus flower which is known popularly since our childhood can play a vital role in promoting your hair growth. Rather than having a bright appearance and a pleasant fragrance, it also has various benefits when it comes to hair. This flower is enriched with Vitamin c content in it. The vitamin will help in increasing the collagen production in your scalp. So, all the essential amino acids will provide the required strength to your hair. This will eventually make your hair to grow longer and quicker. In this article, I have explained an overnight hibiscus hair mask that can enhance your hair growth.
Hibiscus And Yogurt Hair Mask
Following are the ingredients that you will be required for preparing this hair mask.
|Fresh hibiscus flowers||8 to 10|
|Yogurt||3 to 4|
|Rosemary essential oil||few drops|
Directions For Preparation
- Take about 8 to 10 fresh hibiscus flowers and wash it thoroughly in clean water. Then remove the stalk and the sepal part of all the flowers.
- Then place the washed flowers in a grinder.
- Add about 3 to 4 tbsp of plain yogurt into the grinder.
- Start grinding the ingredients until it becomes a fine paste. If the consistency of the paste is too thick, you can also add a little amount of water into it.
- Then pour the ground paste into a separate bowl.
- Now add about 1 tbsp of honey into the bowl. Mix the ingredients well until the honey gets mixed well with the paste.
- Then add a few drops of rosemary essential oil into the paste and stir it well until they combined well. Adding essential oil to the paste is optional.
The ingredients that you will be required for applying the paste on your hair are as follows.
Directions For Applying
- For applying the paste on your hair you can use either your fingers or a hairbrush. Start applying the paste from the roots of your hair till you reach the ends of your hair.
- Make sure that you cover each and every strand of your hair with the paste.
- After applying the hair mask completely, place a shower cap on your hair and cover it entirely.
- Allow your hair to get dry for about 30 minutes.
- Then remove the shower cap from your hair and start washing your hair.
- You can use either warm or cold water while washing your hair. Use mild shampoo for washing your hair. You can skip from using the conditioner after using the shampoo.
- Then dry your hair with a clean towel.
- If you have dandruff and itchy scalp problems, then you can also add a few tablespoons of fresh lime juice. This can help in treating such hair conditions.
The high protein content present in the yogurt will promote the hair growth to a greater extent. The lactic acid present in this hair mask will also help in cleansing your scalp. They make your scalp to be free from any dead skin cells and other impurities. It can also treat the dry and damaged portions of your hair. This mask will also make your hair to be more strong and shiny.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Okra: As Anti-Aging Moisturising Face Mask and Hair Gel - September 11, 2019
- This DIY Sheet Mask Will Give You Smooth Skin, Smaller Pores, and a Healthy Glow - September 11, 2019
- 5 Anti-Aging Plants That Are Better Than Botox - September 11, 2019