Remedy to Get rid of Unwanted Facial Hair Permanently
Facial hair is a common ordeal that every woman faces. While some techniques are expensive, like using cosmetic products, others can cause severe side effects, like the blotches one gets when getting their facial hair threaded. The most cost effective and natural way to tackle facial hair is using natural ingredients found at home. Since they are readily available and being natural, they cause little to no side effects. The following are a few such home remedies to get rid of unwanted facial hair…
1. Orange and Lemon Peel with Oatmeal
- Powdered Orange Peel – 1 Tablespoon
- Powdered Lemon Peel – 1 Teaspoon
- Powdered Almond – 1 Teaspoon
- Oatmeal – 1 Teaspoon
- Olive Oil – 2 Teaspoons
- Rosewater – 1 Teaspoon
- In a bowl, mix the orange powder, lemon powder, almond powder and oatmeal. Mix it well.
- Stir in the rosewater and olive oil. Keep mixing till a smooth paste is formed.
- On a clean face, apply the mixture on the necessary areas and leave it on for 5 minutes.
- Gently massage the mix on the face, in circular motions, against the hair growth. Continue this process for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- Repeat this process 3 times a week for the most effective results.
2. Chickpea Flour
- Chickpea Flour – 2 Tablespoons
- Milk Cream – 1 Tablespoon
- Milk – 1 & 1/2 Teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder – 3/4 Teaspoons
- In a bowl, add the flour, milk, cream and turmeric. Mix it well so that all the elements are properly incorporated. A thick paste should be formed.
- Wash the face and then apply this mix on the required areas.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes or until it is fully dried.
- With the help of a soft cloth dipped in warm water, scrub off the mix from the face.
- Repeat this process 3 to 4 times a week for the best results.
3. Papaya and Turmeric
- Raw Papaya – 1
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Take the papaya and peel it. Cut it into tiny pieces and place them in a bowl.
- Using the back of a fork, mash the papaya pieces into a smooth paste.
- Add the turmeric powder to it and then mix it well to make sure that it is well combined.
- Apply this mixture on areas of the face affected with unwanted hair.
- Massage it on the skin in circular motions and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the mix off using warm water.
- Repeat this process 2 times a week for the best results.
4. Egg White and Cornstarch
- Egg White – 1
- Cornstarch – 1 Tablespoon
- Sugar – 1 Tablespoon
- In a bowl, add the egg white, sugar and cornstarch.
- Using a fork, beat the mix till a smooth combination is formed.
- Apply this mixture on the affected areas and then leave it on for 20 minutes.
- When the mask dried up, peel it off from the skin.
- Rinse the face with cold water and then pat it dry.
- Repeat this process twice a week for the best results.
It is highly advised that before attempting any of the above-mentioned remedies, a patch-test is conducted so that it can rid the possibility of the person’s skin having an allergic reaction to any of the remedies.
Latest posts by Arushi Phakey (see all)
- How To Slow Down Aging And Stay Younger For Longer - May 15, 2019
- Apply This Mixture Before Going To Bed & Get Glossy Pink Lips Naturally - May 14, 2019
- How To Unclog Your Pores: The Complete Skin Care Tutorial - May 13, 2019