Remove Acne Scars, Dark Spots Fast By Simply Using Rice
Persistent and irritating acne leaves scars on the face which looks terrible and alters the appearance to a great deal. In South-East, Asia Rice has been used extensively for the removal of dark spots and acne scars quite effectively. Here are some of the different ways in which you can use rice to get rid of dark spots and acne scars.
Rice Flour + Green Tea + Honey
- Take 1 cup of hot boiling water and dip 1 green tea bag in it.
- Leave it for 10 minutes so that the nutrients of the tea bag get infused in the water.
- Remove the tea bag and pour 2 tbsp of tea water in a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp of rice powder and 1 tbsp of good quality honey to the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Clean your face and remove accumulated dirt from the surface.
- Apply the smooth paste on your face with help of an applicator brush.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Massage and scrub in a circular motion for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
- Use it daily until the dark spots and scars lighten and then use 2-3 times every week until it disappears.
How it Works:
Rice powder, honey and green tea have with skin lightening, antioxidants and anti-bacterial properties, respectively, that stop the formation of acne and removes acne scars and dark spots from the face.
- Take a handful of rice and soak it in water.
- Make sure that the rice is immersed in water properly.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash the rice within the water for a few minutes.
- Separate the rice and water.
- We need the water for our purpose so pour it in another bowl.
- Rinse your face with warm water to open the pores.
- Take a cotton ball to dip it in the rice water and apply it on the face.
- After 5 minutes repeat step 8.
- Leave it to dry naturally.
- After 1 hour rinse with normal/warm water and pat your skin dry.
- Use it 1 time daily for desired results.
How it Works:
Rice water is astringent by nature and removes acne, acne scars, dark spots and redness on the skin.
Aloe Vera + Honey + Rice Powder + Rose Water
- Take one aloe vera stick, peel and extract its gel.
- Place 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel in a glass bowl and add 1 tbsp of good quality honey and 2 tbsp of rice powder into it.
- Mix all the ingredients smoothly to make a fine paste.
- Take some rose water between the palms of your hand and rub it gently.
- Take a portion of the paste between the palms and apply it on the face.
- Massage for 5 – 10 minutes so that the nutrients seep inside the pores.
- Rinse with rose water.
- After 5 minutes rinse again with cool water.
- Use it every alternate day for best results.
How it Works:
Aloe Vera has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, honey is a humectant and rice powder has anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties. All the ingredients control excess oil production and remove acne, the acne scars and dark spots from the face by cleaning and clearing away the clogged pores. Rose water soothes and heals the skin and help remove the blemishes.