Remove BLACK SPOTS , DARK SPOTS & ACNE SCARS On Face, ONLY In few Days
Stubborn pimples leave behind a lot of marks and do not fade away easily. This often results in dark spots and acne scars too. But, you can rely on these effective DIY home remedies that we are sharing today to get rid of the spots. Make sure that you conduct a patch test before slathering on these face masks directly on your skin. However, you need to bear in mind that these home remedies will give you good results only if you follow them regularly as per the recommended frequency of use.
The lemon-potato spot treatment liquid
This treatment is best suited for oily skin, also, it does not clog the pores.
- Potato: 1, thinly sliced
- Hot water: 1 cup
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Cotton balls: 2-3
- Soak the potato slices in boiling hot water let it stay for half an hour.
- After that, remove the potato slices from this water and add lemon juice to it.
- Refrigerate this solution for at least an hour.
- Take a fresh cotton ball.
- Dip it in the solution, squeeze out the excess and apply it directly to the affected areas.
- Let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
Try this spot removal treatment at least twice a week for the best results.
Use garbanzo beans to get rid of dark spots and pigmentation from your skin
This spot treatment is suitable for all skin types.
- Mashed chickpeas: 1 can
- Purified water: 1/3rd of chickpea can
- Q-tips: 2-3
- Add water to chickpea seed paste to make a face pack.
- Dip a q-tip in this mixture, apply it on the affected areas.
- Let it stay until it dries out completely.
- Rinse it away with lukewarm water.
Repeat this spot removal treatment daily to see the spots fading away slowly and steadily.
Apply green tea to treat acne
This works for both oily acne prone skin and dry acne prone skin.
- Green tea: 1 tablespoon
- Purified water: as much as required
- An empty spray can
- Strainer: 1
- Steep green tea in water for a while.
- Strain out the contents in a clean container.
- Let it cool down.
- Transfer the liquid in an empty spray can & spray it on the face.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
Apply this every day on your face at least twice for the best results.
Honey-cinnamon face mask
- Manuka honey: 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon powder: 1 tablespoon
- Paper towels: 1-2
- Q-tips: 2-3
- At first, wash your face with plain water.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Take a container and add honey and cinnamon powder.
- Mix it well.
- Dip a q-tip in this mixture and apply it on the affected areas.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with plain water.
- Pat your face dry with a towel
To get the best results, apply this face mask once in a month for a visible improvement.
Note: This should not be used by people who have oily skin.