Remove Facial Hairs Naturally To Achieve Smoother And Softer Skin
Facial hair can absolutely ruin your look for the day. Not that hair is gross, but it takes a lot of time and effort to get them removed. On top of that, many methods that we use cause pain and irritation, among many side effects such as red blotches or swelling. Therefore, you have to be extra careful. We tell you. The best thing you can do is to use natural remedies, or home remedies to remove facial hair. This not only minimizes the side effects but can also be customized according to your skin to get more benefits.
Egg white, Sugar and Corn Flour Hair Removal Remedy
Egg white is sticky and forms a sort of film on your skin. This makes the hair stick on it and is easily removed when you peel it off, like waxing. Corn flour contains starch which gives a smooth paste-like consistency that makes applying and peeling easier.
- Egg: 1 number
- Sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Corn flour: 1 tablespoon
- Break the egg and remove the yolk from the egg white.
- Add the sugar and cornflour to the egg white.
- Beat the mixture till it forms a smooth paste.
- Apply on your face, taking special care of areas affected by facial hair.
- Keep it on for 20-25 minutes.
- After it has dried completely, peel it off with your hands.
- Wash your face with normal water.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week for best results.
Sugar and Lemon Juice Hair Removal Remedy
Sugar, just like an egg, sticks to the hair when applied after heating up. It helps in ripping off the facial hair, with less irritation. Lemon is a natural bleach that makes your skin smoother and cleaner. It also makes the facial hair lighter, giving the skin a brighter tone.
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons, freshly squeezed
- Water: as required
- Mix the sugar and lemon juice and add 7-8 tablespoons of water till it forms a paste.
- Heat the mixture a little till the sugar melts.
- Apply the mixture on your face and let it dry for about 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Use this remedy 3-4 times a week.
Oatmeal and Banana Hair Removal Remedy
Oatmeal is a natural scrubbing agent that exfoliates your skin gently. It reduces irritation and redness and also helps the skin retain moisture. Banana makes your skin smooth and soft.
- Oatmeal: 2 tablespoons
- Banana: 1, ripe
- Peel the banana and cut it into small pieces.
- Mash the banana pieces and add oatmeal to it. You can also blend the mixture to get a smooth paste.
- Slather the paste on your skin especially on affected areas. Rub for a few minutes.
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Repeat the process 1-2 times a week.
Raw papaya and Turmeric Hair Removal Remedy
Papaya has properties that make hair follicles weak causing the hair to fall out. Papaya is also very good for your skin as it makes it smoother and brighter. Turmeric has many benefits for the skin.
- Papaya: 2 tablespoons, peeled and mashed
- Turmeric: 1/2 tablespoon
- Blend the papaya and turmeric together.
- Apply on your face and let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with plain water.
- 2-3 times a week.
Latest posts by Manisha Joshi (see all)
- Erase Wrinkles from Your Face on Natural Way - May 31, 2019
- 5 Natural And Healthy Ways To Improve Hair Growth - May 21, 2019
- DIY Baking Soda Mask To Remove Stains, Wrinkles and Dark Circles on Your Face Without Botox - May 16, 2019