Remove Tartar, Gingivitis, and Whiten Your Teeth Using These 4 Steps
Improper brushing and dental care could lead to a number of dental problems starting from the stains on your teeth to the tartar buildups, gingivitis and many of the other gum related diseases. Also, your teeth would start appearing dull with the stains and you will get a toothache followed by other dental problems. In order to avoid all these, here are some 4 basic steps to make your teeth healthy and white.
#1. Baking Soda
|Baking soda||1 tbsp|
|Sea salt(optional)||one pinch|
|Distilled water||a few drops|
Directions To Do:
- Place a small bowl and add the baking soda powder into it.
- Then add a few drops of distilled water into the bowl.
- Now stir the mixture well until it turns to a fine paste.
- You can also add a pinch of sea salt along with the baking soda paste to make it more effective.
- You can adjust the amount of water depending on the consistency of the paste obtained.
- Now take your toothbrush and dip it completely inside the prepared baking soda paste.
- Then start brushing your teeth normally using the baking soda for a few minutes.
- Make sure that you cover all the areas of your teeth while brushing it.
- Brush your teeth using the paste for about 5 minutes.
- Then rinse your mouth with warm or cold water.
- You can also prepare this baking soda mixture in a large quantity and use it for brushing your teeth by storing it in an airtight container.
- Once in a week.
This baking soda paste is known to be more effective in removing all the stains and the infectious agents from your teeth and gums. It also makes your teeth to be bright and white all the time.
#2. Hydrogen Peroxide
|Hydrogen peroxide||1/2 cup|
|Distilled water||1/2 cup|
Directions To Do:
- Firstly, place a small bowl and add about a half a cup of hydrogen peroxide solution into it.
- Then add an equal amount of distilled water into the hydrogen peroxide kept in the bowl.
- Stir the mixture well using a spoon until they get combined together.
- Now use the hydrogen peroxide mixture to rinse your mouth.
- Rinse your mouth well until it covers all the area of your teeth for about 5 minutes.
- Then spit the solution out from your mouth.
- Then rinse your mouth with normal cold or warm water.
- You can also brush your teeth with the regular toothpaste to get rid of the hydrogen peroxide odor from your mouth.
- Also, make sure that you do not consume the hydrogen peroxide solution while rinsing your mouth with it.
- Every day
This solution is very effective in removing all the infectious agents present in your teeth. It also makes your teeth to get whitened and brighter.
#3. Oil Pulling
|Extra virgin Coconut oil||1 tsp|
Directions To Do:
- Take about one tbsp of coconut oil and take it in your mouth.
- If the oil is in solid form, then first melt it down completely by keeping it on a low flame.
- Then take it inside your mouth once it reaches a warm temperature.
- Now start to rinse your mouth with the coconut oil for a few minutes.
- After a few minutes, you can observe the coconut oil to become foamy while rinsing it in your mouth.
- Initially, you can start doing this for about 10 minutes.
- Then you can increase the duration gradually up to 15 to 20 minutes so that you will obtain the desired results.
- Then spit the coconut oil mixture out from your mouth.
- And then use normal lukewarm water to rinse your mouth.
- Make sure that you do not consume the coconut oil while rinsing your mouth with it.
- Also, remember that you should do the oil pulling when you have an empty stomach.
- Repeat doing this every morning.
Coconut oil is known for treating many of the infections and diseases. It can act as an active remedy for treating all the plaque infections and the tartar buildups present in your mouth. They also make your gums to be strong and healthy.
#4. Sunflower Seed Flour
|Sunflower seed flour||2 tbsp|
|Distilled water||as required|
Directions To Do:
- Place a small pot filled with a half a cup of distilled water in it.
- Then take about 2 fresh lemons and squeeze the lemons directly into the bowl that contains the distilled water.
- Stir the mixture well until they get combined together.
- Then take the sunflower seed flour and put it inside the pot that contains the lime-water solution.
- After that, start to stir the ingredients well until the sunflower seed flour gets dissolved well in the lime water.
- Now place the mixture containing the bowl in heat under a low flame.
- Allow the mixture to boil on a very low flame for about 60 minutes.
- Wait until the runny liquid turns to a thick mixture or paste.
- Then remove the mixture from the heat and allow it to get cool down for some time.
- Now take your toothbrush and dip it inside this mixture completely.
- Then start to brush your teeth with this sunflower seed flour paste. Make sure that you cover all the areas of your teeth using this sunflower seed flour paste.
- Brush your teeth for about 5 minutes with this mixture.
- You can also prepare this mixture in large quantity and store it in an airtight container and use it for brushing your teeth regularly.
- Continuously until the plague and tartar infection get removed completely from your teeth.
- After that, you can use this paste for about 2 times in a month to prevent any further infections on your teeth.
Lime juice has the potential to act against the plaque infections and the tartar buildups present in your teeth. The acidic content present in it will actively help in removing those infectious agents from your teeth.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Permanent Facial Hair Removal From Chin, Upper Lip, Legs with Egg - November 27, 2019
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019