Remove Unwanted Facial Hair Once and For All With This Natural Turmeric Remedy
Turmeric has been helping the health sector since a really long time now along with benefiting the beauty aspect as well. Another wonder of this yellow magic is its ability to remove hair has also popped up. However, the one thing that you must keep in mind when it comes to turmeric is the fact that it might not work wonderfully for thick dense hair but surely for smaller thin hair. It will begin with removing hair which is small. Then it will help in growing hair which is very fine and short in length. And then ultimately, to a time when the hair growth is entirely stopped.
Step By Step Methods Of Using Turmeric For Hair Removal
While a lot of you might be wondering how these methods work, the reason behind it is quite practical and simple. When you apply the paste onto the area from where you want the hair to be removed, and then when you rub it, the hair tends to stick on the mask and come out with it. It tends to grab onto the facial skin very tightly hence the hair removal pain is also something that cannot be felt.
Here are 3 step by step methods of how you can use turmeric to get rid of unwanted hair which is thin and shorter in length. Here is what you have to do:
#1. Turmeric and Chickpeas For Hair Removal
- To begin this process, take a bowl and add 1 cup full chickpeas flour into it.
- Add about 1/2 a Tsp worth turmeric to it now.
- To make this into a paste, add in a little milk or cream to it.
- Keep stirring it till it makes a paste.
- Also, keep in mind that you can increase the quantity of the flour and turmeric if you have added extra milk.
- The consistency should be paste-like, which is not dripping.
- Now, carefully, scoop some of this paste out and apply it in the direction of hair growth. Yes, in the direction.
- Leave it on for about 20-30 minutes in which the mixture will most probably dry up.
- Once it is dried up completely, take a washcloth and rub it off the skin. The rubbing will be on the opposite side so that they come off.
- Gently rub it till the entire mixture is out and if some still remains, use warm water to get rid of them.
- Make sure the mask is off and then pat it dry.
- Moisturize it cause there is a chance that the area might turn dry.
#2. Turmeric And Milk For Hair Removal
This is the second method and a little simpler than the above-mentioned one. For this, you don’t need much. Turmeric and milk are the only two core ingredients which will help you in getting rid of the hair faster and in one go. Here is the step by step method of how you can achieve it”
- Take a fresh bowl and add about 3 Tsp worth turmeric power into it.
- Add in 1 Tsp milk to make a fine paste.
- Make sure that the paste is thick in consistency and is not runny. A runny mix will be of no use so if these measurements do not give you the results that you are looking for, add as per your requirements.
- Mix both of them using a spoon thoroughly so that there are no lumps, it is smooth and well mixed.
- Now, once you have achieved your paste and it is in perfect consistency, spread it evenly on the area from where you want your hair to be removed.
- Make sure you apply it in the direction that the hair is growing.
- Now, leave it on for about 20 minutes till it completely dries off.
- Leave it for a couple of more minutes but make sure it is totally dried up.
- Once entirely dried, using a washcloth, gently scrub the skin in the opposite direction of the hair growth. Keep the motion as circular as it will be gentler but will still do the job.
#3. Turmeric And Sea Salt For Hair Removal
- Take a bowl and add 6 Tbsp of turmeric powder into it.
- Add in 5 Tbsp worth sea salt and 5 tbsp of milk or rose water to it.
- If you have oily skin then we recommend going for rosewater than milk.
- Mix all the ingredients really well till they make a fine paste. Make sure that the paste is thick in consistency and is not runny.
- Mix both of them using a spoon thoroughly.
- Now, rinse your face and pat dry and then apply this mask onto the area from where you want the hair to be removed. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Once entirely dried, using a washcloth, gently scrub the skin in the opposite direction of the hair growth. The sea salt will ensure that the area is well exfoliated, taking away the hair as well as the dead skin from the area.
While you might think it only happens with hair that has become brittle, you are wrong. These masks have the capability of pulling the hair right from the very roots. What a lot of people also don’t know is the fact that these paste have the power to stop hair growth permanently and work like permanent hair removal treatment.
The story of my life- I hate writing, I love having written- Dorothy Parker
Latest posts by Vani Kambali (see all)
- Turn White Hair Into Black naturally Using this amazing Home Remedy - December 5, 2019
- Tips on Making Cleanser for Your Skin Type - December 4, 2019
- 4 Homemade Remedies That Will Give You The Pink Lips You Have Always Desired - December 4, 2019