Remove Unwanted Facial Hair With These All-Natural DIY Secrets
Though many modern methods can be adopted these days to remove the unwanted facial hair, it is always best to prefer natural ways to stay away from side effects. There are a few effective remedies which could be easily done at our homes. Let us have a look at a few of those remedies here…
#1. Orange Peel And Lemon Peel Paste
|Powdered lemon peel||1 tsp|
|Powdered almond||1 tsp|
|Powdered orange peel||1 tbsp|
|Rose water||1 tsp|
|Olive oil||2 tsp|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add all the given powders and oatmeal into it.
- Then add the rose water and olive oil into the powder mixture kept in the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well using a spoon until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Now take a small amount of this paste and apply it all over your face where the unwanted hairs are present.
- After that, leave the paste to dry for about 5 minutes.
- Now use your fingertips and start massaging your face in circular motions in the direction opposite to the hair growth.
- Continue massaging for about 10 minutes with the paste.
- Then use cold water and rinse your face well until the paste gets removed.
- Repeat using this paste for about 3 times per week until all the unwanted hairs present in your facial region get removed completely.
This remedy helps in removing the hair with no pain and without any side effects on your face.
#2. Alum Powder And Baby Oil
|Alum powder||2 tbsp|
|Baby oil||2 tbsp|
- Firstly, grind the alum pieces until it turns to a fine powder.
- Then transfer the ground alum powder into a small mixing bowl and add baby oil into it.
- Now whisk the ingredients well until a fine consistency of the paste is obtained.
- After that, apply the obtained alum paste all over your face where you have those unwanted hairs.
- Then leave the paste to be there on your face for about 20 to 25 minutes so that it becomes dry.
- Finally, wash your face with normal water and then apply a small amount of any regular moisturizer on your face.
- Repeat using this remedy for about 2 to 3 times per week regularly until you get rid of all the unwanted facial hairs.
Alum powder is very effective in removing and preventing the growth of unwanted hairs in all regions of the body.
#3. Oatmeal And Fresh Lime Juice
|Oatmeal paste||1 tbsp|
|Fresh lime juice||2 tbsp|
|Raw honey||2 tbsp|
- Firstly, grind the oatmeal into a fine powder using a grinder or a mixer.
- Then put the oatmeal powder and all the other ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Now take the obtained paste and apply it all over your facial skin where you have the unwanted hairs.
- Allow it to dry for about 15 minutes and then rinse your face with normal water.
- After that, apply a small amount of your regular moisturizer on your face to prevent dryness issues.
- Repeat using this paste for about 2 to 3 times per week regularly until all the facial hairs get removed.
Oatmeal has the ability to remove the unwanted hairs from the roots. This will also prevent the further hair growth in that region.
#4. Raw Milk And Wheat Bran
|Raw milk||1 tbsp|
|Wheat bran||2 tbsp|
|Rose water||1 drop|
- Add all the given ingredients one by one into a small mixing bowl.
- Then mix the ingredients well using a spoon to make it into a smooth paste.
- Now start applying the obtained scrub all over your face using the fingertips.
- Also, gently massage your face with the applied scrub for a few minutes.
- Finally, rinse your face with normal water and pat it dry using a clean towel.
- Repeat using this wheat bran paste for about 2 to 3 times per week regularly to obtain a clean and clear skin without any unwanted hairs.
The wheat bran paste can act as an excellent scrub when applied on your facial region. Also, it helps in cleansing and removing the dead skin cells from your face.
#5. Cornflour And Egg White
|Egg white||of 1 egg|
- Firstly, take a clean bowl and add the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then whisk the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a creamy smooth paste.
- Now start applying the obtained paste on your facial skin in an even manner.
- After that, let the applied paste get dry on your face for a few minutes.
- Once the paste starts to dry, do not peel off the applied mask from your skin region. Rather take a damp washcloth and scrub it all over your facial region to remove the applied paste.
- Continue using this paste for about 3 to 4 times per week regularly until all the unwanted hairs in your facial region get removed.
Egg whites are perfect for cleansing your skin and also removes the unwanted hair from the facial regions.
#6. Green Tea And Sugar
|Lemon juice||1 tsp|
|Sugar (Brown sugar)||3 tsp|
|Green tea (Matcha green tea or tea bag)||1 tbsp|
- Take a clean mixing bowl and add the given ingredients into it.
- Blend the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns to a smooth paste.
- Then apply this paste all over your facial skin on those areas where you have unwanted hairs.
- After that, gently massage your face with the applied paste in circular motions for about one or two minutes.
- Leave the applied paste on to get dry for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with warm water and pat it dry using a clean towel.
- Continue using this paste for about 2 to 3 times per week regularly until you get some effective results on your facial skin.
This paste helps in bleaching the unwanted hair present in your facial region. It lightens the color tone of the hair and also help remove them from the roots.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- CLEAR ACNE WITH TEA TREE OIL MASK - October 30, 2019
- How to Make Vitamin E Day Cream and Night Cream for Younger Looking, Fair & Glowing Skin - October 30, 2019
- Amazing DIY Beauty Tips With Lemons - October 30, 2019