Remove Unwanted Hair from Chin and Upper Lips Naturally
Most of the times, we are really scared to use the razor and wax for removing the unwanted hair present in the sensitive regions like chin and upper lips. There are a few natural remedies which could remove such unwanted hairs without any side effects or much pain. Let us have a look at a few of them.
#1. Wheat Bran Paste
|Wheat bran||2 tbsp|
|Raw milk||1 tbsp|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add the given ingredients one by one into it.
- Then mix the ingredients well using a spoon until a fine scrub mixture is formed.
- Now take the obtained wheat bran paste and start applying it all over your facial region where you have the unwanted hairs using your fingertips.
- Also, gently massage your facial region with the applied paste using your fingertips until the paste starts to dry.
- After a few minutes, use cold water and rinse your face thoroughly until the applied paste gets removed from your face.
- Continue using this paste for about 2 to 3 times per week regularly to see some visible changes on your facial skin.
#2. Chamomile Tea Paste
|Chamomile tea leaves||4 to 5|
|Normal water||1/2 cup|
|White sugar||1 tbsp|
|Earbud or wax stud||1|
- Firstly, take a small mixing bowl and add the normal water into it.
- Then start to boil the water for a few minutes.
- Once the water starts to boil, add the chamomile leaves into the boiling water.
- When the chamomile tea leaves solution gets boiled, add the tea bag into it.
- After that add the white sugar into the tea solution.
- Now use a spoon and start stirring the solution well until it turns to a smooth sugar paste.
- After that, remove the mixture from the heat and allow it to get cool down until it reaches a bearable warm temperature.
- Now take an earbud or a wax stud and dip it inside the obtained sugar paste.
- Then start applying the sugar paste on your upper lips, chin and other facial regions where you have the unwanted hairs.
- Once it becomes dry, remove the applied paste from your face by peeling it.
- Repeat using this chamomile paste for about once in 2 weeks to get rid of all the unwanted hairs present in your facial region.
#3. Masoor Dal Paste
|Masoor Dal||1 tbsp|
|Normal water||1/2 cup|
|Raw milk||1 to 2 tsp|
- Firstly, take one mixing bowl and add the normal water into it.
- Then put the Masoor Dal into the water and leave it to remain soaked inside the water for about half an hour.
- Now put the soaked Masoor Dal mixture into a clean blender or a mixer.
- Then add the raw milk into the Masoor Dal mixture kept in the blender.
- After that, start grinding the Masoor Dal mix until the ingredients turn to a smooth paste.
- Now start applying the obtained paste all over your chin, upper lips and the other facial regions where you have the unwanted hairs using your fingertips.
- Then leave the applied paste to be there on your face for about 20 minutes until it becomes dry.
- Finally, start to rinse your face with normal water and then pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Continue using this Dal mix for about 3 to 4 times per week regularly to remove all the unwanted hairs present in your facial region.
#4. Nettle Leaves Paste
|Indian Nettle leaves||one handful|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
- Firstly, take some fresh nettle leaves and wash them well with plain water.
- Then put the clean nettle leaves into a mixer or a blender.
- Grind the fresh leaves until it turns to a fine paste-like consistency.
- Now put the nettle leaves paste into a clean mixing bowl
- After that, add the turmeric powder into the paste kept in the mixing bowl.
- Then mix the ingredients well using a spoon until they get combined well and turn to a thick paste.
- After that, start applying this paste all over your face like the chin and upper lips region where you have unwanted facial hair.
- Now leave the applied paste to be there on your face for a few hours until it becomes completely dry.
- Finally, wash your face thoroughly with normal water and pat it dry using a clean towel.
- Prefer applying this paste during the night before going to bed.
- Leave the paste to stay on your face for overnight and then wash it off after you wake up in the next morning.
- Repeat using this mixture for once every day regularly for about 4 to 6 weeks to see some impressive results on your facial region.
#5. Green Gram Paste
|Green Grams||2 tbsp|
|Fenugreek Seeds||2 tbsp|
|Raw Turmeric Powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Normal water||1/4 cup|
- Firstly, take a clean blender and add the raw green gram and fenugreek seeds into it.
- Then grind the seeds well until it turns to a fine powder.
- Now put the ground seed powder into a small mixing bowl.
- Then add the raw turmeric powder into the seed powder kept in the mixing bowl.
- After that, add a small amount of normal water and mix it well until it turns to a thick paste.
- Now start applying this thick paste all over your face using the fingertips.
- Allow the applied paste to get dry on your face for about 10 minutes.
- Once the paste becomes dry, rub the paste in the direction opposite to the direction of hair growth.
- Finally, rinse your face with normal water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Then take a small amount of your regular moisturizer and start applying it all over your facial regions.
- Continue using this green gram paste for about once per week regularly for 4 to 5 weeks until you see some visible changes in your facial skin.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- How to Regulate Irregular Periods with these Easy Home Remedies - September 10, 2019
- DIY Face Mask For Glowing, Gorgeous Skin - September 4, 2019
- Apply This Natural Face Cream to Reduce Wrinkles and Make Your Skin Younger - September 3, 2019