Remove Unwanted Hair In 2 Minutes With Vaseline and Turmeric
Waxing and shaving just make that unwanted hair to disappear for just a couple of days at max. But actually, they start growing back immediately from the next day you have done it. Here we have some excellent natural ingredients which could help you to get rid of the unwanted hair permanently. In this article, we have shared a few homemade remedies which use turmeric and vaseline.
#1. Vaseline And Turmeric Paste
|Gram flour||1 tbsp|
|Raw Milk||3 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tbsp|
- Firstly, place a small bowl and add all the given ingredients except the vaseline.
- Stir the mixture well using a spoon.
- Then add the vaseline into the bowl containing the mixture.
- Now mix the ingredients well and start using it.
- Take a small amount of the mixture and start applying it on your skin from where you want to remove the unwanted hair.
- Make sure that you apply the mixture in the same direction of the hair growth.
- Then leave the mixture to be there on your skin for a few minutes.
- Now remove the paste in the direction opposite to the hair growth.
- Finally, wash the area with normal water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Prefer doing this every day for better and effective results.
- It is also beneficial to your skin as it imparts a natural glow to it.
#2. Vaseline And Oatmeal Paste
|Warm milk||1 tbsp|
- Take a ripe banana and cut it into a few small slices.
- Then mash the banana slices by placing it in a small bowl.
- Now take the oatmeal and grind it using a mixer or a grinder.
- Grind the oatmeal until a fine paste is obtained.
- Then add the ground oatmeal to the mashed banana kept in the bowl.
- Finally, add a small amount of warm milk and vaseline into the oatmeal mixture kept in the bowl.
- Stir the mixture well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Now apply the paste on your skin evenly.
- Then leave it to get dry for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally, pull the mixture off in the opposite direction of your hair growth.
- Gently, rinse the area with normal water and pat it dry.
- Once a week to get effective results.
#3. Turmeric And Chickpea Flour Paste
|Fresh plain yogurt or raw milk||1 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||1 tbsp|
|Chickpea flour||2 tbsp|
|Warm water||1 bowl|
- Place a small bowl and add the chickpea flour and turmeric powder into it.
- Then mix the powders well until they turn to a homogenous mixture.
- Now add the fresh plain yogurt or milk into the powder kept in the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well until it turns to a fine paste.
- Then take a small amount of the mixture and start applying it on your skin areas from where you want to remove the unwanted hair.
- After that, leave it on your skin to get dry for about 20 minutes.
- Now take a cotton washcloth and soak it inside a bowl containing warm water.
- Then gently wipe the mixture off from your skin with the washcloth.
- Finally, wash the area with normal water and pat the area dry with a clean towel.
- You might have the yellow stains of turmeric powder on your skin, so, wash the area thoroughly.
- 3 to 4 times a week regularly for one month.
#4. Turmeric And Gelatin Powder Paste
|Raw honey||1/4 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||one pinch|
|Gelatin powder||1 tsp|
|Raw milk||2 tsp|
|Ice cubes||1 or 2|
- Firstly, take a small bowl and add the raw milk into it.
- Then heat the milk on a low flame so that it doesn’t boil.
- Now add the gelatin powder into the hot milk kept in the bowl.
- After that, add the turmeric powder and raw honey into the same bowl.
- Stir the mixture well using a spoon until you obtain a paste-like consistency.
- Now start applying the paste on the areas from where you wanted to remove the unwanted hair.
- Make sure that you do not apply it on the eye and lip regions as they are too sensitive.
- Let the mixture be on your face to dry for about 30 minutes.
- Then peel off the applied mixture gently from your skin. Also, remember to peel it in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Now you might face some redness issues on your skin. So, rub an ice cube to soothe your skin for a few minutes.
- Finally, apply a small amount of your regular moisturizer to prevent any dryness issues.
- 2 times per week to get the desired results.
#5. Turmeric And Baking Soda Paste
|Baking Soda||2 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1 tsp|
|Distilled water||As per the requirement|
|Raw milk||1 tbsp|
- Place a small bowl and add the baking soda and turmeric powder into it.
- Then mix the powders and add a few drops of water into it.
- Adjust the amount of water depending on the required consistency of the mixture.
- Mix them well until they turn to a fine paste.
- Now start to apply the paste directly on the areas from where you want to remove the unwanted hair.
- Then allow the paste to be there on your skin for a few minutes.
- Once the paste becomes dry, start removing it.
- Use your fingertips and rub the paste gently from your skin.
- Now use your regular face wash and wash the area with normal water.
- Then apply a small amount of your moisturizing cream on the area.
You may have the yellow stains on your skin due to the turmeric powder. If you want to remove this, then
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in raw milk.
- Now take the soaked cotton pad and rub it on the yellow stains on your skin.
- Finally, wash the area with regular water and pat it dry.
- Once per week until you get any effective results.
Latest posts by Tharaa Nagendran (see all)
- Return The Natural Color Of Your Gray Hair By Using Wheatgrass! - September 24, 2019
- Remove Unwanted Facial Hair With These All-Natural DIY Secrets - September 24, 2019
- Get Healthy Glowing Skin: Remove Acne Scars & Pimple Marks Naturally - September 24, 2019