Remove Wrinkles on Face Permanently with this Natural Pack
Signs of aging start appearing on the skin much before the actual age. This may be primarily due to the increased levels of workloads which results in stress which can cause early signs of aging or improper maintenance of the skin with regard to the weather and skin type. There are multiple items found at home that are natural, cost-effective and extremely beneficial in removing away fine lines, wrinkles and any signs of aging. Here are some easy DIYs you can try…
1. Turmeric Powder and Yoghurt
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 Tablespoon
- Yoghurt – 1 Tablespoon
- In a bowl, mix the turmeric powder and yoghurt well so that it is properly combined.
- On a clean face, apply the mix on the affected areas of the face.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
- Repeat this process twice or thrice a week.
2. Banana and Olive Oil
- Ripe Banana – 1
- Olive Oil – 1 Teaspoon
- In a bowl, mash the banana with the help of a fork. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Add the olive oil to the mashed banana and mix it well.
- On a washed face, apply this mixture all over, except the eyes and mouth region.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat this process twice a week for the best results.
3. Oatmeal and Coconut Oil
- Oatmeal – 3 Tablespoons
- Warm Water – 1/4 Cup
- Coconut Oil – 1 Tablespoon
- Place the warm water in a bowl and add the coconut oil to it. Stir it thoroughly till it completely melts in.
- Add the oatmeal to this mix and keep mixing till a paste-like consistency is formed. Let it cool completely.
- Wash the face and neck with an oil-free cleanser.
- Apply this mix on the face and neck and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Using the fingertips, rub the mixture on the face in a circular motion for 5 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and then splash the face with cold water, & then pat dry.
- Repeat this process once a week.
4. Honey and Lemon
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 1 Tablespoon
- Honey – 1 Tablespoon
- In a bowl, place the honey and add the lemon juice to it. Mix it well so that both elements are well combined.
- On a cleansed face, apply this mixture on the necessary areas.
- Leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and then end the process by wiping it off using a warm towel.
- Repeat this remedy twice or thrice a week for the best results.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar and Almonds
- Almonds – A Handful
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 2 Teaspoons
- Place the almonds in a bowl and soak them in water overnight. Next morning, peel them and grind them, making a fine paste.
- Keep the almond-paste in a bowl and add the apple cider vinegar to it. Mix it properly. If the paste is stiff, add some more apple cider vinegar, however, add it in small amounts while mixing. The mix should not be runny.
- On a washed face, apply this mix and leave it on for half an hour.
- Rinse it with water and pat dry.
- Repeat this process once a week for effective results.
Latest posts by Arushi Phakey (see all)
- Top 5 DIY Nourishing Protein Hair Mask - May 31, 2019
- Remove Wrinkles on Face Permanently with this Natural Pack - May 21, 2019
- Use it for just a few Nights and Get Spot Free Glowing Skin - May 19, 2019